Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Zombie rant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am so incredibly tired. I can't sleep at night at all i just roll over and think, occasionaly writing poetry in my head. I've tired early bed, I've tried late bedtime heh. I've attempted not to eat chocolate after 5pm because of the caffiene I've tried hot baths but I'm not too fond of them anyway. I used to try to keep a diary so that i wouldn't have anything on my mind but i realised how boring my life is and thus had nothing to write. NOTHING WORKS. Save me from myself

Fraipas.
RANT OVER

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    try not napping during the day
    I dont nap anyway, There is no hope for the poor lil flexigirl.:(
    :(

Sorry to hear this! I hope you begin to feel better soon. Perhaps it is just a phase you're going through.

Is there anything in your life that you're worrying or stressing about?
    Flexigirl, are you depressed? I have no idea whether you would be cause I don`t know anything about you, but it`s just a thought cause once when I had bad depression I could only sleep about 2 hours a night, but it got better when the depression did.
    Originally posted by Flexigirl
    I dont nap anyway, There is no hope for the poor lil flexigirl.:(

Have you tried counting sheep? That never works for me. I find I sleep much better if I'm facing a certain way. Maybe you are facing the wrong way.
    I agree with Miffy. Sounds like your depressed or stressing out about something. This will affect your sleeping pattern. Maybe some exercise before bed would tire you out a little.

More importantly try and sort out what ever it is that's bugging you. You can always talk to us lot here. Or PM.

Good luck!