Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

FAO any teachers!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When making seating plans, do not place the 'good' students with the 'bad' ones. Although in theory it would have the effect on the goodness rubbing of on the bad pupils, in reality it offers a distraction for the bad pupils - bullying the shit out of the good ones! In future please be careful not to make this mistake and make the good students life hell.

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Re: FAO any teachers!
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    When making seating plans, do not place the 'good' students with the 'bad' ones. Although in theory it would have the effect on the goodness rubbing of on the bad pupils, in reality it offers a distraction for the bad pupils - bullying the shit out of the good ones! In future please be careful not to make this mistake and make the good students life hell.

Well said.

Pisses me off when teachers do that!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What does FAO mean?
    Re: FAO any teachers!
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner

lol in middle school i used to get put next to the naughty ones! :angel: But then they just distracted me and I didn't do any work, so I got moved back! :p
    Originally posted by Toadborg
    What does FAO mean?

For the Attention Of.

:)
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Re: Re: FAO any teachers!
    Originally posted by Faith

lol in middle school i used to get put next to the naughty ones! :angel: But then they just distracted me and I didn't do any work, so I got moved back! :p

Thats why your so rude to me :p
    Re: Re: Re: FAO any teachers!
    Originally posted by JsT
    Thats why your so rude to me :p

Me? Rude? I'm a nice little girlie :p
    Originally posted by Samuti

For the Attention Of.

:)

Ahhhhhh

I feel enlightened, thankyou... :)