Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Girls and boys..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
After watching the incredibly cheesy new show 'Girls and Boys' that I auditioned for :D I wondered what you would have spent your money on in that week. For those who didn't see it, a girl got to choose a boy and take a credit card with £100,000 limit and spend it in exactly 5 days without panic buying. The public then vote whether she made good choices, listened to her reasons and then decided if she should keep it or not. Lucky bitch got the lot!

What carefully selected items would you choose in order for the public to think you should keep it all?

Comments

• Options
    I'd prob buy some clothes,jewellery,a car. Then got bored and just spend the lot on wild parties, hotels champagne's massages etc: at least they couldn't take those back!

the i'd say something like the rest are only material wealth but the main thing in life is to enjoy ones self! Who'd argue?:cool:
  • Options
    chocolate!!!

and a hell of a lot of it!!!