Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

...and then I see their pictures.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When I read the Al Qaeda take on the Muslim religion, where you murder people in order to find favor with Allah and get with 70 virgins in heaven...I thought, why would anyone choose such a crazy hope instead of getting with a real woman on earth.

And then I see their pictures when they're captured and I'm think'n the 70- virgins- after- death- hope-thang might be more realistic then one of them getting a woman on earth. :naughty:

Comments

• Options
    You REALLY confuse me sometimes. What is it that you are talking about?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Knee High Stripy Socks
    You REALLY confuse me sometimes. What is it that you are talking about?

pussy *in a nutshelll*:p ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

pussy in a nutshelll

So that's where it's been hiding.
  • Options
    They caught his major leader of Al Qaeda. Fat, hairy back. Al Qaeda believes they will be rewarded by God for their work with virgins in heaven.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo

So that's where it's been hiding.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Re: ...and then I see their pictures.
    Originally posted by pnjsurferpoet
    When I read the Al Qaeda take on the Muslim religion, where you murder people in order to find favor with Allah and get with 70 virgins in heaven...I thought, why would anyone choose such a crazy hope instead of getting with a real woman on earth.

And then I see their pictures when they're captured and I'm think'n the 70- virgins- after- death- hope-thang might be more realistic then one of them getting a woman on earth. :naughty:

:thumb: