Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

if the Glaswegians can do it...

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,718 Bot
Peoples from the Leeds/Bradford/little surrounding villages area:

Name the venue.

:D
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Leicester
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yay :D

    count me in... :)

    Venue? Hmm... I'll get back to you on that one ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Samuti
    yay :D

    count me in... :)

    Venue? Hmm... I'll get back to you on that one ;)

    Good, good :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Born in Keighley, lived in Bradford for 11 years! *remembers the huuuge Morrisons and the I-Max and photography museum....and that weird Eureka place*
    :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Born in Keighley, lived in Bradford for 11 years! *remembers the huuuge Morrisons and the I-Max and photography museum....and that weird Eureka place)
    :D

    There's loads of huge Morrisons! :eek:
    How long ago were you here?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Awwww..Started a trend!

    Bless! Sure we're all gonna have a right giggle and plenty tales to tell..:P

    YEAH BABY! ;)
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    *counts self in*

    Leeds - more sights more pubs, more central :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by JsT
    *counts self in*

    Leeds - more sights more pubs, more central :p

    Leeds - more betterer :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :nosiness: ACTIVATED!

    i want gossip from this..;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: :nosiness: ACTIVATED!
    Originally posted by bebedawl
    i want gossip from this..;)

    :lol:

    Gossip?
    As if anything gossip-worthy would happen ;)
  • Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    I wish the Flake could join you all up there.. :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Flake_Mustaine
    I wish the Flake could join you all up there.. :(
    Shall we gate crash? Mr Seed told me that you live in Hedge End - I was born there! Now I live near Seed's mum :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So come join us :D

    Definitely Leeds. Hehe. I'm not biased or anything.... ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sure if i'm free I'll make it. :) Don't mind where though...I'll just need directions...(and a place to kip if anyones that nice. ;) )
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    Sure if i'm free I'll make it. :) Don't mind where though...I'll just need directions...(and a place to kip if anyones that nice. ;) )

    :D

    Excellent!

    Faith, and Flake...should you be able to make the 250 mile trip...you know you want to...

    Directions...umm...just get the train! :p
    There's a spare room at Hotel Seed, but it's in the city next door.
  • Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    Originally posted by Faith

    Shall we gate crash? Mr Seed told me that you live in Hedge End - I was born there! Now I live near Seed's mum :D
    Yeah!! :) Let's go!!! :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmmm, I may be up for it. Depends upon when, and what I'm doing, and if I can get time off work, etc.

    Mr_Wobble ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.