Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

hair style websites

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello everyone

just wondering if anyone knew of any websites with pictures of loads a hairstyles cause im really bored with my hair at the mo and feel like i need to change my image as my life seems to be changing so much!!

any suggestions would be good too!! thanks goldie x x x
________
Avandia death

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've quite often looked for hairstyle websites, but I've never really managed to find any decent ones :(
    celeb hair cuts (how to)

hope this helps
    :)
    Yeah, i've looked before and not had any success. My mum wants to change hairdressers and im growing my hair at the moment. I dont really want to go to a new place for a new style where they don't know what i like and what suits me if you see what i mean. I know they are trained to do that but still, id like at least an idea!
    what face shape do you have??
    guess it's oval and my hair is very thick and curly and long!!
    ________
    Jomtien beach condo
    ooo thick hairs a bitch, why not go to your hairdressers and ask for a just below shoulder length layered cut with it feathered from under your chin, ask her to thin it out through to the back and she'll know what you mean.
    the layers should thin it anyway, but having it that length means you can easily take the top section and wrap it up in a bun (buns are gonna be massive on the catwalk this year) oh god, it sounds like im talking about food...:(
    Theres loads of hair magazines around which are just different hair styles you can have.

Dont know any sites tho.