Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

no friends :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im in the worst mood of my life. I have the shittest friends in the world. NOBODY is talking to me over some stupid stupid little argument with my boyfriend where i stuck up for him. Why are people so petty??
My boyfriend gave one of our friends his wallet to look after, go to get it later, everythings been taken out of it. We demand everythings given back, they all start on my boyfriend! Cos i jumped in to get them off him, they arnt talking to me. One of these boys put me up for a week when i didnt have anywhere to stay and now hes going on about how im an ungrateful bitch, bla di bla bla bla....what the fuck??
Why are they being so lame?? they are the ones in the wrong, they nicked money and gear off him, and now im the one nobodys talking to, and ive got other friends who wernt involved, wernt even there calling me up to tell me what a bitch ive been.

What do you think i should do?? Ive tryed calling to apologise (even though i really didnt want to) and just got hungup on, and i dont really want to loose them over something so stupid...

grrrr.....lifes a bitch, all so much hassle

Comments

• Options
    they do sound like pretty shitty friends.
    ((((hugs))))))
  • Options
    fuck them. Just tried calling again and im just getting abuse down the fone. Time to find new friends me thinks :(
  • Options
    dont worry about it...u'll find some decent friends and ubtill then u've got all of us
  • Options
    Originally posted by *smudge*
    fuck them. Just tried calling again and im just getting abuse down the fone. Time to find new friends me thinks :(

Indeed. You should be able to find some friends that will stick by you. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist

Indeed. You should be able to find some friends that will stick by you. :)

:yes: Yep i agree. If your 'friends' wont give you the chance to explain or at least talk to them, their not worth it. Although i know its hard to just ditch them and find new reliable friends.
    Hope it all works out for you :)
  • Options
    theyre 17 and 18 and very immature. They've been spreading around that they want to stab me :D lol...i find that very funny, theyre a big bunch of pussys!!! I give up, they're all back stabbing, shit-stiring pricks and im glad to see the back of them if this is how they treat their 'friends'.

Why is it so hard to find genuine friends?? I dont like people anymore. Im becoming a hermit and im going to live in a cave in the highlands of scotland. The sheep will be my friends, maybe a couple of highland cows as well :p
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    *HUGS*

they're not worth gettting worked up about. take care honey. xx
  • Options
    i know how ya feel. try not to get worked up over it.

i can have the funniest and best times with my mates...only trouble is you cant put anythin down and expect it to be safe for long. anythin more valuble than a pair of socks is liable to be chorred by someone (believe it or not one of them actually borrowed someones new tracksuit bottoms and made every excuse possible to keep them - he still wears them now)

the ideal thing to tell you is lose them all and find someone better for mates, but as i know it aint an ideal world so youll probably have to let this blow over and keep your guard up...might seem to be that you're paranoid for a while but at the end of the day you either trust them or you dont.

best of luck with figurin things out
    :chin:
    im still tryin
  • Options
    Thieving cunts like that aren't worth having as friends.

They're not worth your breath in apologising...you've done nothing wrong.

I hope you manage to find some decent friends. :)
  • Options
    dont u just love the seed, he ALWAYS says the right thing. :)
  • Options
    I like the seed too, but I fear they don't like me anymore and I'm not sure what I've done.

As for the topic of this thread - I believe that you should be yourself and that if your so called friends can't accept you for what you are then you need to find some friends who will accept you for you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    I like the seed too, but I fear they don't like me anymore and I'm not sure what I've done.

You fear the seed doesn't like you?
    Or random others?
  • Options
    If yous gonna slag them down then why need them as friends.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    If yous gonna slag them down then why need them as friends.

huh?
  • Options
    Why are they friends still when you think so badly of them?
  • Options
    people suck, friends suck. FUCK 'EM :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Why are they friends still when you think so badly of them?

They arnt my friends still....Theyre knobends that deserve to be shat on by an elephant.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *smudge*

They arnt my friends still....Theyre knobends that deserve to be shat on by an elephant.

:lol: Wahay! Go smudge...Go smudge *dances* :D
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    Who needs friends like that anyway?

I'll be ya new friend :wave: :D
  • Options
    I've had this kinda thing before and i don't speak to them anymore. Also a supposive good friend "borrowed" my brand new portable CD player, new kiss album and my reebok jacket and he never gave it back and now i'm not speaking to him he definetly wont give me it back and the cd player n jacket were presents! bastard!:mad:
  • Options
    I'll be your friend! Please...

I know what it's like one of my 'friends' was being nice to me and then told my girlfriend to dump me and after that, they were still being nice to me like they hadn't said anything.

Ah well, I'll be your friend pleasssseeee