Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

what would you think??????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive been mettin up with a mate for the past 3 months to do stuff together i even lost my virginity to him. last week he text me saying he didnt want to talk to me any more if i was going to go round tellin people that we were seein each other.

the thing is i havent been doing this! and he doesnt believe me. so i told him that he wasnt the only person i was doing stuff with so why would i tel peole that we were seein each other. he still doesnt believe me and im really hurt as i know i have not said this and my best mates have reassured me i didnt say it either.

what can i do to make this boy believe me?? i really like him and would like to go out with him but not if he is going to act like this towards me! he told me it was someone who he has known for longer than me and trusts more than me.

what do you people think i should do?

im grateful for any advice. thanx

stevie

Comments

• Options
    Hmmm...well im not the best at giving advice, but i'll just ramble on like i normally do and hope something good comes of it!

So, you've told him many times that you didnt say anything right? And he still doesnt beleive you? Personally, i think you should ask yourself is he really worth it? I mean, you're not together - he's just someone "to do stuff" with. However, you said you would like to go out with him, is he aware of your feelings? If he says he trusts his other friend more than you are you sure he respects your friendship?

Maybe you could all (you, him, your mates, his mates etc) sit down and discuss it. If you didnt say anything, but his friends assure him that you did then maybe if you all talked it through together you could sort out?

Dunno if that made sense :p But hope it all works out :)
  • Options
    babe i'm in a similar situation....just give him a ltl space but not too much, let him know how u feel and wat he means to u but also let him hav his own privacy...
  • Options
    This boy sounds like he doesnt want any strings attached and especially a name above the two of ya!
    He doesnt sound like he wants to take things any furthur than you already are, especially because of the way hes carrying on from something you havent even said.
    The thing about us girlies is that we get more attached than the lads-they are happy to go around having sex and doing stuff with whoever and they can walk away without giving them a second thought, whereas us-we cant do that!
    Personally id stop all contact with him and find a nice boyfreind who feels the same way about you as you do about him and save yourself for him e.g. sex, because it will honestly mean so much more! Put this down to experience...:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by **Cinderella**
    This boy sounds like he doesnt want any strings attached and especially a name above the two of ya!
    He doesnt sound like he wants to take things any furthur than you already are, especially because of the way hes carrying on from something you havent even said.
    The thing about us girlies is that we get more attached than the lads-they are happy to go around having sex and doing stuff with whoever and they can walk away without giving them a second thought, whereas us-we cant do that!
    Personally id stop all contact with him and find a nice boyfreind who feels the same way about you as you do about him and save yourself for him e.g. sex, because it will honestly mean so much more! Put this down to experience...:)

I agree.
    Same sorta thing happened to me.