Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Mixer or Divider

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay so when you eat your meals, do you mix a bit of everything up onto the fork (or whatever you eat with) and eat everything at the same time, or do you divide everything up and save the things you like?

Or do you divide everything up and save the things you don't like and then throw them away?

Comments

• Options
    Bit of everything all mixed up is nice. Blends the flavours together.:D
  • Options
    Depends what it is.

If its something with say rice for example you have to mix it in cos its quite bland by itself.
  • Options
    I tend to eat the entire meal myself :p

Generally, I keep it seperate
  • Options
    mix it up :D It's odd if you don't, my sister doesn't, and will only eat one thing at a time, and it's a bit bizarre.
  • Options
    I only eat one thing at a time, usually it goes like this, the peas, then the chips, then the pie. I might bix the chips with the peas if I missed any at the end.

Don't know what that says about me...
  • Options
    I eat one thing at a time (most of the time).
    Now just to stop confussion, that doesn't mean I eat chips, then peas, then meat, etc. It means I eat a fork full of chips, then peas, then meat, then back to whatever takes my fancy. I enjoy the flavour of one item at a time. Some things taste nice mixed up though.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Hmm, say if I had chips, salad, and a burger (random meal) I'd eat the burger, then the chips, then the salad.

Like I can't eat egg and chips - it's just wrong!! Egg doesn't go with chips! lol

Call me scary if you like... ;)