Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

It's over.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and boyfrind just ended :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *hugs*

Aw hon I'm sorry to hear that.

You know where I am if you want to chat.
    Cheers.

*Feels sick*
    aww sweetie im sorry *hugs*

I dont really know you that well, but im here too if you wanna talk.
    I hope you feel better soon love. :)
    Re: It's over.
    Originally posted by TheMistress
    Me and boyfrind just ended :(

Sorry to hear that. Break-ups are shit. *hugs*
    Sorry to hear that!

Any chance you two will get back together?

I'm sure he's feeling like shit as well.
    Aww im very sorry to hear that :(

*big hoogles*
    Aww sorry to hear that hun. Same as everyone else if you wanna chat....
    Yeah same as everyone said, really sorry you're upset, and if you wanna talk I'm here, I'm a lot cooler than the others (and sexier ;))

Plus I'm three weeks into a break myself :(

So..Take care, chin up.

Is that your pic in the avatar? ;)
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    Yeah same as everyone said, really sorry you're upset, and if you wanna talk I'm here, I'm a lot cooler than the others (and sexier ;))

Plus I'm three weeks into a break myself :(

So..Take care, chin up.

Is that your pic in the avatar? ;)

Thats Carmen Electra...innit?!
    I actually feel relief now. Things haven't been right since his friend died and since this happened to my face. I finished with him, something I thought I'd never do! I suppose I expected him to beg for me back but he didn't...

I guess I'm just not cut out for relationships.
    *hugs*

Aww, hun. It's just one of those things. You'll find the right person for you soon enough, don't give up hope. You know where I am if you wanna chat. :)
    Thank you ;)
    sorry babe...they're always terrible break ups are even if its u doin the break up....
    Are you sure once you both start missing each other you wont get back together?
    Who knows. At this precise moment no. I'm very angry.
    sorry to hear that mistress :( , hope youre OK
    Sorry to hear that your relationship has ended. Maybe its for the best and that someone better suited to you will come along one day and sweep you off your feet.:)
    Aww babe:( nothing much i can say really, apart from at least it happened, think of the good times:) its better to have been with someone and broke up than to have not hvae been with anyone at all.

Hope your heart doesnt take to long to heal:)

*cuggles*
    Morning guys. I'm very gutted because it's still over and I didn't think it would be. :(

I basically didn't hear from him Friday night or Saturday. I phoned him late Saturday afternoon to talk and he didn't want to know. He said he didn't want to be with me and that there was nothing to talk about. I asked him if he loved me and he said he didn't know.

Anyways I said we need to atleast talk about things and asked him to come over Sunday but he wouldn't. He said he needed time on his own and that it would never work again between us. I have to admit it really hurt because he's made it so final and was really cold. I knew I'd never see him again.

I text him this morning saying I'm sorry things turned out this way etc.. and he phoned me. He said he wants to talk to me tonight. I know it's going to be bad though and I'm wondering whether it might be easier to just stay away from him altogether? Why does he want to talk to make things worse or what?!
    I hope that this phone call you are waiting for won't lead to more upset - you really don't need it. If he wants to go over the situation again, he's just going to hurt you - why can't people just let things lie!?
    Sounds like basically he doesn't think you have got the message so the call tonight will be the full break off / relationship run down through his eyes. If you prepare yourself you shouldn't get upset but if you think its going to make you feel shitty then get the bucket of haagen daaz and the bottle of wine ready.

Do you know this whole situation makes me think "fuck!" as you was always going on about how in love you were and this man being the one, and without warning it has gone.
    Yes I know Sir Cum. Me too. Makes me doubt everything now, because it proves you don't really know someone :(

He's not calling tonight. He's coming round...
    I found out last night that it's so over. He said he's looking to the future (bear in mind he's 30 this year) and can't see himself living with my son. My son is the main problem and he's only just realised it.:rolleyes:
    He says it's that amongst other things. He said he can't help the way he feels. He said he wants space. Why should I give him space?
    Well if he wants space he is entitled to it...

*ducks*
    Typical man :D
    Not really. I think everyone is entitled to their private time. I wouldn't prevent a girl from doing her thing.

I'm not saying you was preventing him though. For all I know he is just an over sensitive prune.

But I do know you are :naughty: and :cool:

Did a picture of yourself ever turn up on this site?
    Originally posted by TheMistress
    I found out last night that it's so over. He said he's looking to the future (bear in mind he's 30 this year) and can't see himself living with my son. My son is the main problem and he's only just realised it.:rolleyes:

Sounds like a cop-out to me. Your son comes as part of the package. He knows that. If he can't accept the fact that you have an ickle person then it sounds like your better off without him. Love is and should be unconditional.

Hope you find that someone. Or this guy realises his mistake.

*hug*
    I keep going to cry at work but have to stop myself. The pain is very intense. To be honest though I'm not sure whether the pain is to do with love or the feeling of loneliness and rejection. Those are my biggest fears.