Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Girls what would you be thinking if

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the bloke you were about to have sex with lost his erection twice

Both times when he was putting on a condom.

also, if he licked you out a lot and got you really wet (really wet) but you didn't cum would you be pissed off? what would you personally be thinking :confused:
Happened to me and I said sorry but I feel like shit and really want to make it up to her.

how can I make amends

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I would feel hurt but I'd feel more sorry for him than anything.

It's very rare that a woman comes from oral sex. It's nice just to enjoy it and then have sex personally.
    I would feel upset, but would just talk about it, jus tell her its you and not her, this will take the pressure of her not thinkin shes doing it for you away.:)
    Originally posted by TheMistress

It's very rare that a woman comes from oral sex. It's nice just to enjoy it and then have sex personally.

Really? I always thought girls came more from getting licked out then sex

Hmmm shows what I know eh :eek:
    I kept saying sorry and she said it was ok

i know it isn't but what can I do? She likes me and still wants to see me which worries me. It means I have to improve and find a way of sorting my game out.

How can I over come the condom thing, and become better at licking her out

I did ask her to squeeze my hand on what felt good for her but that didn't work very well, plus the times I had her near to cumming my tongue started to hurt and couldn't keep up the pace :(
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by Harmless

Really? I always thought girls came more from getting licked out then sex

Hmmm shows what I know eh :eek:

I always come from getting licked out. i dont understand. I wouldnt worry about it though ... just relax and it will all happen naturally.

xx
    i don't usually come from being licked out, more usually through sex... though recently, it's been the other way round. My bloke is very good with his tongue ;) Plus sex has been kinda hurting recently :(

Firstly, DON'T be sorry, these things happen, you're a human being, not something which runs on batteries. Is there any particular reason you are losing your erection? Could it be stress related or something? Have you seeked any professional help about it?
    This happened to my lad last friday.... I was disappointed, because it was our first time and it was a shock to me because he never has any trouble with keeping it up any other time.

Oh well... he is back on monday and we'll see what happens.

Where you in a rush - because I think our problem was we didn't have much time....

Basically don't panick. She obviously still loves you as I still love my man. I've got a few tricks up my sleeve that i'm sure will take his mind off the task in hand that he was obviously worrying to much about...
    Firstly don't worry about her not coming through oral....same thing happened to me last night. Was damn annoying, but one of them things. Just depends how relaxed youare with the person and situation etc.

Secondly, are you used to sex without condoms? If you are that can explain the fact that you lost errection when putting it on, it isn't exactly arousing having to deal with one of them. Perhaps let her ut it on for you? Plus, I take it it was your first times together? You just need to learn to relax and get used to each other, nerves can get in the way.

Sounds like she isn't too bothered by the whole experience, so just let that add to your confidence that she likes you as a person and try and relax more next time. But honestly you have nothing to be sorry for. It's just one of those things.
    It's very rare that a woman comes from oral sex.

really? that cant be true! thats the only time i do come!! i cant come through sex and it bugs me grrrrr.
    anyway this isnt abo;ut me its about MFM
    yea...er...it happens mate dnt worry about it. just stay relaxed and dnt let this problem worry you or it will only get worse.
    the loseign of the erection thing happen a few times with an ex of mine, we put it down to stress. ur girls lucky at least you made the effot to make it up to her. my ex was a fool tho. you seem nice.
    Thanx for all your replies
    Originally posted by go_away

Firstly, DON'T be sorry, these things happen, you're a human being, not something which runs on batteries.

Yes there could be 3 reasons, one being stress like you have said

The other two being condom (not use to putting them on myself) and the second being that I don't think I wanted sex

It was our first time and I didn't really know her. I was just happy laying there naked and kissing and touching
    Perhaps let her ut it on for you? Plus, I take it it was your first times together? You just need to learn to relax and get used to each other, nerves can get in the way.

Yes I was nervous, as was she. And I asked her if she would pput it on but she said no (both times)

I bloody hate condoms. I think I rolled it out the wrong way both times which then made me worry!

Any idea how to make sure I do it the rigt way next time?

The time factor didn't come into it, we weren't in a rush. I just feel like i have spoiled something that could have been special.

Plus now I have the worry of it happening all over again
    Originally posted by Man from mars

It was our first time and I didn't really know her. I was just happy laying there naked and kissing and touching

If you didn't want it/stroke weren't ready for it you should never have even considered it. Sx has to be a mutual agreement, not wante by one and not by the other. Take control more.

Yes I was nervous, as was she. And I asked her if she would pput it on but she said no (both times)

I bloody hate condoms. I think I rolled it out the wrong way both times which then made me worry!

Any idea how to make sure I do it the rigt way next time?

The time factor didn't come into it, we weren't in a rush. I just feel like i have spoiled something that could have been special.

Plus now I have the worry of it happening all over again

Have you talked to her about why she won't put it on? Personally I prefer putting it on. that way I know it's done right, if it splits it's me to blame and ao I'm in charge of contraception. Makes me feel more secure.

if you could roll it out you had it one the right way. they will only roll one way. if you want to make sure, just roll a little tiny bit over your finger, to ensure it's rolling from the outside not the in.

Look, if she wants to come back though, you can't have ruined anything ok? THe more ou worry though, themore liekly it is to recure. Just remember that when the times right for the two of youto actually e doing stuff you will be able to and everything will work perfectly. It's your bodies way of telling you the times wrong an to stop. or thats how I see it anyway.
    I would feel hurt but I'd feel more sorry for him than anything.

I wouldn't say the second part's true. Or maybe my boyfriend's just too good. works for me everytime.

Ummm... maybe you just don't do it long enough :confused:

It's very rare that a woman comes from oral sex.

:crazyeyes

That's news to me!!!

:D:D:D
    Originally posted by KinkyRed

:crazyeyes

That's news to me!!!

:D:D:D

And me, although i didn't on Wednesday for some unknown reason...maybe I shouldn't try that when I aint horny, but I did come very close. :)
    Originally posted by Kazbo

Have you talked to her about why she won't put it on? Personally I prefer putting it on. that way I know it's done right, if it splits it's me to blame and ao I'm in charge of contraception. Makes me feel more secure.

if you could roll it out you had it one the right way. they will only roll one way. if you want to make sure, just roll a little tiny bit over your finger, to ensure it's rolling from the outside not the in.

She is quite shy and it was our first night together, I do get the feeling it won’t be our last. But as for her not putting the condom on me I don’t know why she refused

It’s hard to talk to her because from what I can make out she doesn’t like talking much about these things. She has reassured me that it was ok and if it happens again she doesn't mind. But I am unhappy that I didn’t make her cum from oral sex

I will try your way of rolling the condom down and see if that works better, or perhaps I could ask her about the pill.

Also do you think she will feel rejected if I didn’t try and make a move for sex next time, or should I be honest and upfront and tell her I wish to wait until I have cured my problem of condoms?

Thanks again for everyone help.

She is quite shy and it was our first night together, I do get the feeling it won’t be our last. But as for her not putting the condom on me I don’t know why she refused

It’s hard to talk to her because from what I can make out she doesn’t like talking much about these things. She has reassured me that it was ok and if it happens again she doesn't mind. But I am unhappy that I didn’t make her cum from oral sex

I will try your way of rolling the condom down and see if that works better, or perhaps I could ask her about the pill.

Also do you think she will feel rejected if I didn’t try and make a move for sex next time, or should I be honest and upfront and tell her I wish to wait until I have cured my problem of condoms?

Thanks again for everyone help.

How long have you two been together if you don't mind me asking?

She possibly hasn't had much experience of putting condoms on, which could worry her about doing it. Do you know her sexual history etc?

If she doesn't like talking about sex then she isn't ready to be doing it. It's a natural thing and if you're actually doing it you should be able to discuss openly what you are doing. It comes with maturity though.

Don't ask her about the pill. Not yet, it's personal and if you're only just starting having sex it's too soon to be asking things like that.

If you're open and honest about waiting I think she'll be fine. Tell her you want things to be perfect and at the moment you don't feel the timings right.

Just remember the more open and honest and talk about everything the better everything will be.
    Originally posted by Kazbo

How long have you two been together if you don't mind me asking?
    We aren't together yet, everytime I mention about going out she say "It's not up to me, its up to you" so it's another example of her shyness. I know it's up to me but I don't want her being with me If I can't make her happy in the bedroom as well as out side.
    She possibly hasn't had much experience of putting condoms on, which could worry her about doing it. Do you know her sexual history etc?
    Sadly I only know the number of people she has been with. Which as it happens is more then me, and I'm guessing you are right about her not putting on condoms for many blokes before
    If she doesn't like talking about sex then she isn't ready to be doing it. It's a natural thing and if you're actually doing it you should be able to discuss openly what you are doing. It comes with maturity though
    I'd say that you might be wrong there, she is only 17 but has been with a lot of older men (Oldest being 38) So I was shocked when I found out her past. I can understand the need for us to be open, but without us going out yet I can't start saying we need to do such and such can i?.

I am off to meet her now, but I wont mention sex or anything. Thank you "Go away" and Kazbo. I might if you allow contact you for further help when I return.