Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Girls, when you are out...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
And you know your mate likes a guy, why do you tell the guy...

"my mate really likes you"

Cos this is what we hear

"fuck her around all you like she will still come back for more"

Guys like a challenge as I expect the girls do too, you have just taken all the fun out of the chase and basically ruined her chances. Cos the guy now knows she is there on offer when and if he decided to make a move.

Dont do it or meddle, it takes all the fun away

Thank you

:D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't worry, I always approach my men :D
    I don't do it unless she specifically asks me to and couldn't say anything herself. It's always my mates that do it to me regardless of my feelings. But I don't get how guys are so mean to a girl after finding out they like them! It's kind of bitchy!
    i dont confront guys for my friends cos i dont expect em to do it for me.
    oh and i totally agree with hunnypot....i think its incredibly pathetic the way men just mess with girls felling wen they know the girl fancies them!!!!
    No one's ever said that to me...:(
    My mate's embarrassing, she just goes up to the bloke and snogs him before he gets chance for anything!
    And when I was single for a few weeks last summer, she went up to guys that I haven't even noticed and said 'go snog my mate' and they did :blush:
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    But I don't get how guys are so mean to a girl after finding out they like them! It's kind of bitchy!

To be fair, it's mostly only the wanker kind that do that. Maybe it's a power thing or they like showing off and bragging about it to there mates.

P.s, they don't sound like very good friends
    ok from a guys opinion..
    One week a girl tells me her mate has fancied me for ages, next week i pull her. It just makes it easier for both parties. If she had never said anything i would have never bothered because i always thought she thought i was a dweeb.

so sometimes it helps things along - ta girls. :D
    Originally posted by TheMistress
    Don't worry, I always approach my men :D

Still the dominatrix!

:yes:

I think it could be better if they have a quite word in their ear and let them know shes interested. Thats not to say you offer her on a plate- or she will just be eaten up!
    You couold always ask his opinion of her first on the qt- aiding bith sides!
    All of my female friends are in relationships, so I have personally never done that, and I certainly wouldn't do it for a male friend!!

Isn't that something you do when you're 14 years old at a school disco? Surely people don't actually still do it when they're older, it is quite sad really!
    Originally posted by Harmless

P.s, they don't sound like very good friends

It was mostly done when I was at school and I was the one no-one liked, so it's alright now. My best mate still does it sometimes though...biatch!
    my mates take it into their hands to tell lads i like them as im so shy! normally hate it but this time with james its worked out really well....they did the embarassin 'my mate fancies u' line, got me his number and 2 months down the line things r brilliant with him and i :D