Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Blazin squad

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ummm Dreamer i do think your goin a bit mental!!its just an opinion:) .fair enough if u dont like them i was just saying wot i was thinking.isnt that what this site is for? :p
    xx
    Laura
  • Options
    You gotta admit though, Blazin Squad are just a bunch of talentless neds. They're just a new version of whats "big" at the moment :rolleyes:
  • Options
    uh uh!!their fit but thats besides the point!!:p would you have the courage to stand up and sing infront of loads of girls who fancy you or boys lol!!i really think u lot are getting the wrong end of the stick!!wot about all the other people who do cover versions :D:confused:
    xx
    laura
  • Options
    sounds like a lot of people dislike Blazin Squad I may have seen them live once but I can't remember they obviously don't appeal to me that much if i can't remember what songs they've put into society do they copy old songs?
  • Options
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    sounds like a lot of people dislike Blazin Squad I may have seen them live once but I can't remember they obviously don't appeal to me that much if i can't remember what songs they've put into society do they copy old songs?
    all together theres like 2 people defending Blazin Squad its preety hard you know:o wheres all the bloody Blazin Squad fans!!am i the only 1!!lol!!come on girls you got to admit they are sexy :naughty::naughty: !!
    xx
    Laura
  • Options
    We can slag them all we want, but as long as there's easily impressionable young girls out there (as above), groups like that will be around. The only thing that really pisses me off is that them/their record labels are making loads of money out of it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Beat_Box_Biatch
    ummm Dreamer i do think your goin a bit mental!!its just an opinion:) .fair enough if u dont like them i was just saying wot i was thinking.isnt that what this site is for? :p
    xx
    Laura

i'm an opinionated little bastard :D

remember, you don't have to like me, my opinions let alone agree with them ;)
  • Options

come on girls you got to admit they are sexy :naughty::naughty: !!

erm... no. :no:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Liquid:MM
    We can slag them all we want, but as long as there's easily impressionable young girls out there (as above), groups like that will be around. The only thing that really pisses me off is that them/their record labels are making loads of money out of it.

well its fair enough what you lot think but loads of singers have done 1 hit wonders:p they are young and want to fulfil a dream!!wouldnt you lot go for your dreams:mad: .
    xx
    Laura
  • Options

wouldnt you lot go for your dreams:mad: .
    xx
    Laura

nope, thats why everybody calls me a dreamer...or lazy, u decide :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dreamer3k

nope, thats why everybody calls me a dreamer...or lazy, u decide :p
    well some poeple dont sit around thinking about it they actually do something about it, Blazin Squad for example they have actually done something about!!if you really wanted something that bad you would do something about it:D
    xx
    Laura
  • Options
    ur on the assumption that i have lofty goals and talent. i have neither, the closest thing to a talent would be an ability to piss people off, and EXTREME sarcasm. both of those attributes come at a dime a dozen.

if i'd wanted to pretend to be talented, i would have signed up for some group like blazing squad and eventually amount to nothing, which i will without the public raping brought on by the group's "success"
  • Options
    They can't MC and they're butt ugly:yuck: :shocking:
  • Options
    umm i wasent saying that you have a dream that you want to follow!!but i was just saying if you did have a dream. i dont see why you think they are ugly!!:p :naughty: i think they are fit
    xx
    Laura
  • Options
    why arent you replying i like to hear what you have got to say.:)
    xx
    Laura
  • Options
    who are you waiting for to reply?
  • Options
    who are you waiting for to reply?
    you lot just to throw something back at me because you normally have an ansewer to everything!!:)
    xx
    laura
  • Options

you lot just to throw something back at me because you normally have an ansewer to everything!!:)
    xx
    laura

yes, i do normally have something to say, but when did i mention anything about their looks? :confused:

all i said was that they were a bunch of talentless hacks that were pissing over the music industry with every piece of music they release.
  • Options

all i said was that they were a bunch of talentless hacks that were pissing over the music industry with every piece of music they release.
    but are they the only band who are pissing all over the music industry??.........no:p as i said to somebody they are following a dream and why slaughter them for it:D
    xx
    Laura
  • Options
    i'll slaughter everyone else that i feel is pissing over the music industry, but at the mo, only Gareth Gates comes to mind, and quite frankly thats a waste of my time :p
  • Options
    to be honest and i know i have said this loads of times but let them follow their dreams in life!!:D
    xx
    laura
  • Options
    Re: Blazin squad
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    Should they have been drowned at birth ?

:yes:

No: their mothers, fathers and grandparents should have been sterilised before that.
  • Options

but are they the only band who are pissing all over the music industry??.........no:p as i said to somebody they are following a dream and why slaughter them for it:D
    xx
    Laura

I don't think any of them dreamt of having their songs written for them...
  • Options
    and i know i've said this before, but if their dream was to "create" piss poor music and try to make us all gag slowly, then they've succeeded
  • Options
    can i just ask what music are you into??:)
    xx
    Laura
  • Options
    HEAVY METAL BABY!!!

and yes i will comment on the piss poor outings of rock, metal and punk, if you so wish. :D
  • Options
    their fit but thats besides the point!!:p

No, they're not. They look like kids. Appart from the one that looks like a Kosovan refugee, that is :/
    would you have the courage to stand up and sing infront of loads of girls who fancy you or boys lol!!

So that's why they mime...
    wot about all the other people who do cover versions :D:confused:

What about them?
    wheres all the bloody Blazin Squad fans!!

I don't think you'll find many 8 year olds that are allowed on the 'net unsupervised, sorry.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    I think they're all sexy, I don't care what the rest of you think! Stop judging me you bastards :rolleyes:

Tragic :p
  • Options
    very, but srangely funny at the same time :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo

You promised me you'd stop your lying, darling.

That's it, we're over :(

Funny, my tenancy agreement says you don't stop paying rent on my ass till Christmas 2009.

Pay up or shut up bitch :p