Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

mother nature is a bitch!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im meant to be going to this house party with this lad (very lovevly!) on saturday night and im guaranteed some action if not a lot! but i would have to be on my period goddamit!this really sucks...what do i do?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Everything bar full sex! Lots of foreplay but tell him sometime into the night- not as he's just about to enter you!

You could always let him drink all night while you suck him off- thats what I'd want:naughty:

No but i'd just recommend doing everything else to enjoy yourself so you can set it up for the next time if you know what I mean!Good luck!
    Does it have to stop you doing anything?
    well i dont feel great about getting laid when im on.....suppose it just depends on the bloke really.
    Getting laid whilst you're on is no different to any other time, except it feels better. trust me. :d
    If you don't want to then don't bother, big deal.......
    Suck him off and then tell him you want yours when 'the tide' is over :D
    Eeew I think sex at that time of the month is horrid, but each to their own!

You could just make sure he knows that you like him, and set up a date for next week! :D
    You can get tablets from the doctors which delays your periods, but you still have the stomach cramp. But still youd have something to take your mind off it:P
    Originally posted by sxy bunny grl
    You can get tablets from the doctors which delays your periods, but you still have the stomach cramp. But still youd have something to take your mind off it:P

Yeah but she's already started so they wouldn't help.
    I've got the perfect solution!!!!

Grab his Crank and Cram it up your Ass....that would be awsome and I'm sure he wouldn't mind.....I wouldn't....

:)
    Sex while a girl is on her period has never bothered me. It's not that icky. Of course, there's always the anal option! :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Typical isn't it, time of the month always happens at the wrong time :mad: although people say it feels better when you're on I personally havn't yet tried it and don't really want to, it's all abit icky to me and I think you might as well just wait afew days until it's over then have sex.
    Sex whilst having ur period is a very good combination. (as long as your not too heavy)
    Don't know about the rest of you girls but I find myself to be very horny when I'm on my monthlys.

Do it? You know you want to ~
    i had the same problem.
    last week i went on a skule trip for a week. my bf was going and we had it all nicely planned out. but then mother nature comes along and i'm on all week. great. we worked round it tho and decided to do the stuff this weekend but now i've only gone and got an ear infection!