Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Gone all shy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right basically im well confused cuz this morning when me and my boyfriend woke up, I was having a little play with him, and he asked me to go down, thing is although I wanted to, I couldnt, It was like I was all shy or something, I cant describe how I felt. Ive done it loads before, so dont know why this is happening.

How can i get my confidence back??? Any ideas

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It was probably just an easly morning thing. You never feel you look your best in the morning anyway, maybe you didn't want his eyes on you at that time watching you give him a blow job.

I often feel like this, generally if I aint horny enough. There'll be days when I really can't bring myself to do it, like the idea but putting it into practice is a very different matter. Other days when you just can't stop me being down there. :) Actually thinking about it, the times when I don't feel comfortable doing it are the times when I'm asked to, puts to much pressure on me to perform, unlike when it's my choice to go down.

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure next time you're together you'll be fine about it.
    I find it more embarrassing if they ask you to do it, if it's just spontaneous then it's alright but otherwise I get a bit embarrassed too.

Dont worry about it too much, and next time you'll probably have forgotten about it!
    You're probably right! Im probably just thinkin bout what happened this morning too much. I dare say Il be fine next time!;)