Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

the pill, hormones putting her off sex physically

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Girls - has anyone had a problem with a side effect of the pill making you want sex in your mind, but being numb physically to it coz of the pill? I ask for obvious reasons.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I cant say ive ever experienced that. Dont think any of me mates have either. It might just be her individual body reaction to it?
    or she might be going off me coz i'm a crap shag!
    Some pills can reduce sex drive. If she is worried she should go and talk to whoever prescribed her the pill, there may be another one she could switch to, or call one of the following:

Brook Advisory Centres
    Advice, counselling and medical help around contraception, pregnancy, abortion and sexual health.
    Telephone: 0800 0185023

Family Planning Association
    Information service on family planning and all aspects of sexual health.
    Helpline: 0845 3101334

Susie
    :)
    This pill thing is rubbish, there are like 10 different ones and with each one the poor cow gets a different set of unpleasant side-effects. What I would really like to know is the females feelings of arousal.
    For example....for a man

Kiss kiss, rub, fondle, breasts, bum, ohh look hard willy.

For a woman whats it like...I mean the only OBVIOUS physical thing is wetness.

So you're a girl, and you're in bed with sexy man, you really want to shag him, you do the Kiss kiss, rub, fondle, breasts, bum etc, what physical things are not happening excluding the wetness which still works>?
    I'm not explaining myself very well, heres another go.

In women, sex drive would seem to me to be all in the mind. Apart from vaginal dryness what FEELINGS do you get or not get linked to sexual drive.

Its been explained to me that after lots of foreplay things just tingle to the point of numbness.

Help me out ladies.
    That sounds odd. Do you mean after foreplay - When you stick it in - She starts to go numb?
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    That sounds odd. Do you mean after foreplay - When you stick it in - She starts to go numb?
    No more over doing it I think.
    You must of had times yourself when you have been rubbing and sucking and all that for a few hours, then eventually your old fella just buzzes and you can't feel the bj or whatever anymore, I think thats what she means.

Sir Cum, did you understand my direct question to the girls?
    Yes I understood it. but maybe it was in Bloke talk? ;)
    I've been really horny before, wanted sex but then when it comes to doing am too tired and can't be bothered after all. No idea if that has anything to do with the pill, or just being tired! As long as that doesn't happen every time I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.
    *Wishes she was getting laid*;)

Are you saying that you have lots of foreplay, she then goes numb and sex is crap there after? I don't know what you mean by 'numb'
    Originally posted by TheMistress
    *Wishes she was getting laid*;)

Are you saying that you have lots of foreplay, she then goes numb and sex is crap there after? I don't know what you mean by 'numb'

Have you got msn msgr? If so put me in your buddies list and chat....i'll try it for you now. If not then i'll email you,.
    Email me because I'm concerned by this 'Pill talk ;)