Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What Do people Think of -

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Clubbing in Brighton?
Cause I was talking to someone today who thinks we're better than London...
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: What Do people Think of -
    Originally posted by Simbelyne
    Clubbing in Brighton?
    Cause I was talking to someone today who thinks we're better than London...

yeah it can be better than london espeacially in the summer when you come out of a club on the seafront & everyone sits around on the beach till whenever its cool

some nice clubs too honey club/zap/concordeII/escape

go for it
    Only been twice. In someways, it's much better - location for one, and people for two.

London you get a much better choice of club but higher prices and more tourists. :(

I would say Brighton is a refreshing change from London - but I am not paying a ton for a hotel room in brighton again!!! :banghead:
    I love Brighton and the clubs are excellent. The Ocean Rooms and the Honey Club are good but the best night there is easily Bedrock at The Beach. It gets absolutely rammed but the atmosphere is unbeatable. I don't like going in the winter cos I've got nowhere to stay but in summer we just kip on the beach or wander around until the trains start again.

I know what you mean about hotel rooms being expensive. A few years ago I went down for my girlfriends birthday and the bar was open all night so we started a tab which ran to £200 for 4 of us. They charged £7.50 for a single vodka! Great weekend though
    Re: Re: What Do people Think of -
    Originally posted by Poi Boy

some nice clubs too /zap/

go for it

Ahhh the zap... Townies galore - I fell down the stairs there on monday!
    My uncle used to own the Zap. He sold it in 1998, and then it changed hands and got refurbished. My auntie still works for Zap Productions.
    Originally posted by Monserrat
    My uncle used to own the Zap. He sold it in 1998, and then it changed hands and got refurbished. My auntie still works for Zap Productions.

Its been refurbished?
    Its still a shit 'ole
    wish my uncle owned a nightclub! :D