Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

How about you?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was just watching The Salon (well, waiting for Friends :blush: ) and noticed that guy's lip piercing. Now I want to know what it'd be like to snog a guy with a lip piercing!! Don't think my boyf's likely to get his done though!

Anything you'd like to try? ;)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have snogged a guy with a lip piercing :o:p

it was a pretty big metal stud, and looked really cool. though i thought it would bother me when we were snogging, it didnt at all... i could only feel it if i ran my tongue down the inside of his lip :p

Sadly never got the chance to expriment further coz he left the county the next day... ;)
    Originally posted by Samuti
    I have snogged a guy with a lip piercing :o:p

it was a pretty big metal stud, and looked really cool.

No it has to be a lip ring! hehe :yum:
    My ex had his tongue pierced and it was amazing :D
    Originally posted by Faith

No it has to be a lip ring! hehe :yum:

Damn. :p
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    My ex had his tongue pierced and it was amazing :D

I have mine done :D

Dunno, the lip ring just looked really....kissable! lol

I have mine done :D

does yr boyf think its better?
    I would really like to kiss a guy who has his tongue pierced, not found one yet! :D
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    does yr boyf think its better?

Yep ;)

I'd quite like to snog a guy with his tongue pierced too, though if we both had it done they'd probably just smash together. lol

Yep ;)

I'd quite like to snog a guy with his tongue pierced too, though if we both had it done they'd probably just smash together. lol
    I reckon u would both both get electric shocks :shocking: ow!!
    :lol: my friend has her toungues pierced, and she giv a boy hear withouht the bar in once she finished she put it back in an cum come out of the hole! it was hanging!

Yep ;)

It's nice! The bars (or to be more exact, the balls) click and clack against each other in quite a nice way. They sort of catch and tug on each other too, which gives a nice feeling in your tongue as it's lightly tugged for a moment.
    People have weird images of them getting caught together, but they don't. They just slip and slide around each other. Very sexy, very sensual, very erotic, and very arousing. Acutally, just thinking about it has given me a stiffy. :naughty::blush:

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Originally posted by sxy bunny grl
    :lol: my friend has her toungues pierced, and she giv a boy hear withouht the bar in once she finished she put it back in an cum come out of the hole! it was hanging!
    Oooooooo! Sexy!! Now that would be great to see. No, seriously, it would! :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Snogged a guy with a tongue stud (very sexy!)...

and a guy with his lip done, it was a ring to one side of his bottom lip - it was shit. Either he was a shit kisser, or it was the ring. It just kinda got in the way... :confused:
    i want to get my tongue pierced and pursuade my bf to get his done too cos that would just be great...but he doesn't like piercings and is tryin to get my belly ring out...ah well wishful thinking....

oh and id also like to giv a guy a blow job with a tongue ring in!!!!
    Originally posted by *hellie*
    I would really like to kiss a guy who has his tongue pierced, not found one yet! :D

Name the time and the place mate ! :p
    Originally posted by amirab
    i want to get my tongue pierced and pursuade my bf to get his done too cos that would just be great...but he doesn't like piercings and is tryin to get my belly ring out...ah well wishful thinking....

Surely mentioning the blow job potential to him would convince him. :) Actually, they're not mind blowing for blow jobs, but they're a defininte enhancement! :naughty:
    I can't see see what he's got against piercings - unless you've got so many that you look like an accident in a circlip factory?

Mr_Wobble ;)

I'd quite like to snog a guy with his tongue pierced too
    Originally posted by amirab

Am I the only person to have spotted the threesome potential here? Hello girls!!! :naughty: :wave:

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Am I the only person to have spotted the threesome potential here? Hello girls!!! :naughty: :wave:

Mr_Wobble ;)

Hey Mr Wobble...don't suppose you have you're lip pierced by any chance? ;):naughty:
    Never kissed a guy with any tongue or lip piercings and never really have wanted to, I don't go for piercings in guys at all so if they had their tongue or lip pierced the chances are I wouldn't want to kiss them anyway, like if I saw them in a club it would probably put me right off of them. Not sure why really cos I'm not short of piercings myself, but I don't like it on guys one bit.
    Have to disagree with you angelbabe ~

I found piercings on a guy is big turn on... well as long as they don't go over board. Especially Adee from the Salon..... he is yummy :yum:
    i snogged a guy before just coz he had his tongue peirced. i thought it would've been different or something but it wasn't, i'm sure it was coz he was a shit kisser though!! i'd really like to kiss a guy with his lip peirced still trying to find one though!! wonder where they're all hiding??

Hey Mr Wobble...don't suppose you have you're lip pierced by any chance? ;):naughty:
    No, but I have thought about it often. I was seriously thinking of getting one about a year ago, but went for an industrial instead. I reckoned it would soon be an annoying piercing to have. Hmmm, mind you, I've got a 25% off card from the local piercers, should I decide to have another piercing done by them. :)
    If I did have a lip ring, as soon as it were healed I'd be putting in a 1mm ring anyway, and not a CBR either.
    I'm just not 100% sold on the idea of lip rings (on me at least).
    Another thing is the fact that they've become so common place too. I went to a rock club a while back, and it seemed that every other person there had a great big lip ring. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Another thing is the fact that they've become so common place too. I went to a rock club a while back, and it seemed that every other person there had a great big lip ring. :)

Gah, tell me about it... i got my lip pierced ages ago... in 2000, i think, and then it wasn't common at all, but now that people like Christina Aguilera and various boys from boy bands have it done, it's become this 'cool' piercing to have - it's a very fasionable piercing. Drives me up the bloody wall :mad:

I *really* want to kiss someone with their tongue pierced, i just want to know what it feels like... i kissed a friend of mine who also has her lip pierced, and that feels cool, she had a ring in hers and i had a stud in mine... But yeah. Giving head with a tongue stud and a lip ring in is quite a fun experience too :)
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra

I *really* want to kiss someone with their tongue pierced, i just want to know what it feels like... i kissed a friend of mine who also has her lip pierced, and that feels cool, she had a ring in hers and i had a stud in mine... But yeah. Giving head with a tongue stud and a lip ring in is quite a fun experience too :)
    Well, read my description above for an idea of what it's like. :p
    Mmmm, the lip ring would be a nice extra too. As I've already said, a pierced tongue isn't mind blowing, but is definitely an enhancement! :p:p It's gorgeous to be licked with a pierced tongue, feeling that little hard shiny ball amongst the warm, moist, wetness of the tongue as it runs over your body, or along the length of my cock. :p:p:naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
    I've never actually experienced kissing someone with a piercing but I wouldn't mind trying it.