Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

worrying lump

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I found, while fooling around with my gf, a lump, about the size of a grape under the skin at the front. She was very relaxed n wet at the time so it was quite easy to distinguish
I havn't told her yet in case it is nothing to worry about. I heard that the G spot can swell with blood during arousal- could that be it?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Right, well the first thing I think you need to do is tell her" chances are it isn't anything to worry about, but it might be better to let her make that decision for herself.

I assume you are familiar with the anatomy of your girlfriend and know that it isn't something natural or something that has been there a while? I also think (although please feel free to correct me if I am wrong people!) that the G stop is internal and would stay there, rather than pertrude outside the vagina. Perhaps I am not following you correctly on where you found this lump!

Please, let your girlfriend know.
    The G Spot has never felt like a grape to me? It's more of an area than a lump. Hmmm. Best tell her I think.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Yeh, i think she has a right to know that she has a lump - even if it's nothing to worry about i still think she'd rather know!
    She has a right to know and she may already know about it and be getting it checked out or have got it checked out without you knowing. Or it might be nothing to worry about, natural on her and she could put your mind to rest in an instant. It's her body, if you think there's something wrong, don't talk to us, it doesn't effect us, if there is a problem it needs dealing with asap, this is her health we're talking about here remember, it matters.