Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

am i a freak...?

ok is it just me..?
ive never come during sex, and i dnt even know if its possible.
i love sex it feels great! but i dnt know what to do.

oh yea and another thing....today my and my b/f were going at it and it just started hurting and we had to stop. it really stung like urmm....like a burning but not qyite as hot if you know what i mean.
please help me. i feel really bad cos my bf is trying so hard to please me and i feel like im letting him down.:(
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not all females can orgasm through sex. It isn't that much of a disaster, cos either way i does feel good. A lot of the time recently I haven't orgasmed through sex, for one reason and another, but it is quite a while. As long as you're satisfied hen tell him that. Just make sure that it's brought into your foreplay that you orgasm first.
    Re: am i a freak...?

ok is it just me..?
    ive never come during sex, and i dnt even know if its possible.
    i love sex it feels great! but i dnt know what to do.

oh yea and another thing....today my and my b/f were going at it and it just started hurting and but not qyite as hot if you know what i mean.
    please help me.

well lets look at this logically
    we had to stop. it really stung like urmm....like a burning

of course you had to stop, if it hurts then it would be silly to carry on, Im sure he would agree and understand!
    Originally posted by Zella
    i feel really bad cos my bf is trying so hard to please me and i feel like im letting him down.:(

have you told this person that this is how you feel? Im sure that he enjoys wot time you have together as a couple, not just as sex toys! (altho he prob likes that too) I always find giving is just as good as recieving :p!
    Trust me on this one, i bet he doesnt even care that you had to stop, I bet he jus enjoyed it whilst it lasted!
    Dan :thumb:
    yea ive told him.....and i know hes sed not to worry about it but i cant help it. any of you got any ideas on things i could do to make it up to him?
    You've nothing to make up to him. Stop worrying about it. But he'll never complain at being given a Blow job. ;)
    i get that sometimes, dunno, maybe you went dry, i do sometimes, and i always have to lob him a BJ before he pops back in lmao, but i dunno, try that, just one to get him lubed enough..urgh..so graphic. *mortified*
    Originally posted by bebedawl
    ..urgh..so graphic. *mortified*

:lol::lol:
    thanks for all the advice guys.