Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE IVE ASKED U LOT LOADS AND YOU STILL AVENT

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
WRITE ME AND MY BOYFRIEND ARE I LOVE , AND AVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 7 MOUNTHS , OK IAM ONLY 15 AND IAM NOT GOIN TO AVE UNDER AGE SEX , BUT WE REALLY WANT TO AVE LOTS OF FUN TOGETHER , ( IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN ,)
BUT WE AVE DONE ALL THE OTHER STUFF BJ LICKIN OUT , FINGERIN TOSSIN OFF , SOOOOOOOOO WOT ELSE CAN WE DO , THERE MUST BE SOME THING THAT WE CAN TRY . PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IAM BEGGIN YOU ALL TO HELP ME. THANK YOU

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Loadsa different stuff is still available, tit fucking, rimming, loadsa sex games(if u get 1 or find some on the interenet they'll give u ideas). u could try faking it(him fucking ur hand while ur hands nr).

Best thing to do is experiment try n e thing... hiding fruit, whipped cream, u can by body spreads in loadsa flavours, dressing up, domination stuff, fetish stuff.... be blunt with each other n tell him what u want him to do for u... n do whatever for him.