Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Eating resin

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't smoke much blow, just the occasional times when people offer it to me at parties and the such. But I've just bought an 1/8 of resin for the sake of it and would quite like to try eating it in a yoghurt because i heard it's possible.

Anyway, how much should i put in as i've heard blow is more potent when eaten, would as much as is put in a joint be about right?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ah yogurts are brilliant!

Right wot u do is u take a tablespoon and fill it with either olive oil or melted butter and u crumble the hash onto this, i normally cover it, but since u dont often take it prolley not as much.
    U then use a light and burn the contenst of the spoon until it starts bubbling, then u mix it in with the yogurt and eat it! its brilliant :D
    can you do the same with weed as well? whats the best method for making a weed yoghurt and how much should u put in?
    I guess I'm just really lazy then, whenever I've had hash in a yoguart I've just crumbled it really fine and stired it in, none of the melting it stuff. It worked just fine and I assume that it would work for green too.

Do be slightly careful though, cannabis when eaten can have quite different effects from when you smoke it and the dose is much harder to get right. It also can be a little trippy and stoney, thats because the THC is broken down into something else in the liver I think, I'll check, either that or I'm sure someone else will know on here.
    Yeah becareful when eating it, once you have there is nothing you can do about it. Its a common mistake to eat some, think it hasnt done anything and then eat some more....later your mullered.

Its different from smoking a more heavier feeling that sometimes if you do too much can be not nice.

Melting it in butter or oil is supposed to be better because of something to do with the breaking the THC down.

This topic has been done so many times, do a search, there will probably be allot better advise than mine.

Good luck and let us know how it goes :)