Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Do you consider yourself...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
... to be a good judge of character?

Why/ why not?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah I think I am. I can usually say what sort of person someone is within a couple of minutes of talking to them in person. I seldom turn out to be wrong. Although I was about the person who is now my best mate. :)
    no, i am crap at judging characters. everyone i think is nice turns out to be nasty and vice versa.

my bf is a really good judge of character though, so i usually trust whoever he trusts :)
    No, I'm not a very good judge of character, i have my best friend for that. I always have people telling me "I told you so" when things go wrong with people that people told me were bad news.
    Originally posted by KoolCat
    no, i am crap at judging characters. everyone i think is nice turns out to be nasty and vice versa.

snap:D
    Nope, I never seem to be able to properly judge somebody's character. Always end up getting screwed, and screwed about. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
    nope, Im really bad at judging peoples characters. My friend kills me because I always try to see the good in people. I always think people are nice and they turn out to be the biggest freaks ever. I dont know if its just me being a bad judge of character, or naive? :confused:
    long time no see rocka.
    Originally posted by Homer's Love Child
    nope, Im really bad at judging peoples characters. My friend kills me because I always try to see the good in people. I always think people are nice and they turn out to be the biggest freaks ever. I dont know if its just me being a bad judge of character, or naive? :confused:
    Oh, don't worry about it. In time you will come to treat everybody with the same suspicion and disdain. :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
    I think I am! I usually say to my boyf something about the person we have only just met, he disagrees and then I'm proved right later! :D
    I never used to be but i now am

i can see through all the bullshit and it aint a pretty picture
    Yeah i think i have, seem to have built up a knack for it over the years. Always get a feeling abot someone when i first meet them, and it hasn't failed me yet. I always end up finding out that my first impression was right, even if i have changed my mind since.

*Wonders if that makes sense*
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Nope, I never seem to be able to properly judge somebody's character. Always end up getting screwed, and screwed about. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)

Aww, you poor lil thing :( lol

I'd like to think I'm a good judge of character... I think I am... I'm usually right about people :)
    Yes, I see straight through people. It's my blessing and my curse.
    Occasionally i am.

Other times my view is distorted by people who think the opposite to me.
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble

Nope, I never seem to be able to properly judge somebody's character. Always end up getting screwed, and screwed about.:(

Me too especially with boyfriends and some friends.
    I see everyone as an enemy and treat them all with great suspicion until I think I know what they're like. Cause people usually fuck with my head so I don't let anyone get to know me before I think I have them sussed out. Cause I'm a cunt like that :)
    I tend to be a good judge of charchter on a whole I reckon!

But, ill always trust someone and try give them a chance first- unless I think there a complete asshole!