Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Dilemma

littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
Ok, i have a wee dilemma. I have just found a wallet in the library. What would you do with it?

littlemissy xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    See if theres anything worth taking, take it then hand it in saying you found it like it was! :yes:
    personally, hand it in to the library lost and found, or the police, a lot of ppl would probably empty it first. Its your decision..... but what would you want some1 to do with your wallet if you lost it and they found it?
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    the guys matric card is in it and with his matric number i should be able to email him. but i cant find his email address on the server. not much in it, think i should try and email him. im gonna be here for ages as i've a horrid essay to do:( so he may turn up while im here.

xx
    Imagine the guilt you could feel if you do take his money! :( Hand it in, you never know, he may repay you.
    Originally posted by Cheezie Grin
    Imagine the guilt you could feel if you do take his money! :( Hand it in, you never know, he may repay you.

yeah, he might be really fit too :)
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    ooh ... yeah, he might be fit (i need a man). i've emailed him (i think) and told him that i have his wallet.

xx
    Well done :)

I'd feel so awful stealing from someone's wallet, if someone did that to me I'd get so cross and gutted, why should I make somebody feel like that when I hate it myself?

Shame on you Mz Stonedalot!
    I'd hand it in. I'd never take anything from anyone's wallet, if I lost mine I'd hope someone else would do the same!
    Originally posted by Knee High Stripy Socks

Shame on you Mz Stonedalot!

:nervous: I'm sowwie! Well done littlemissy!
    I don't know what I would do.

Who keeps large amounts of money in their wallet nowadays anyway?
    Well if I lost mine- i'd be a lot more worried about my cards than the money!
    Bank cards, yearly bus pass etc: