Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

pregancy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i hav a problem. my period is about a month late. i hav had a period since i last had unprotected sex, i only every went unprotected that one time. but i heard u can still get them wen ur pregnant at a young age. i started takin the pill recently because i thort that myt even out my periods but it hasnt. i am very stressed coz im in yr 11 and my eating habits r hardly desirable and i know all this could cause late periods... but a while month???? sum1 tell me wt to do. i did a test but it was a cheap old one. i dont wanna do another. i cant be pregnant, just wondered if anyone else has been in this situation.

Comments

• Options
    *hangs his head in shame*
    dont worry seweet heart youll be fine! you eat noramally you sleep normaly(ish) and you got a wonderfull boyfriend :naughty: who loves you so much!
    its the stress the pill and your stupid eating habits that im trying to change hmmm lol i ate so much today! pancakes, pizza cheaps tub of ice cream and half a tub of rolo ice cream :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by koby
    *and half a tub of rolo ice cream :p

mmm rolo ice cream. I mean, go see your doctor, or a different one. And worrying can make your period late.
  • Options
    i recently just got my period for the first time in 6 months! They are very silly things and for some people they just never come when they are supposed to!
    Chill out, go and get tested at the doc if u are really worried! I had my period for 5mths into my pregnancy, so yeah, that can happen, but it isn't that common
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kally
    i had my period for 5mths into my pregnancy, so yeah, that can happen, but it isn't that common

Was you on the contraceptive pill? Because i am but even though Ive been getting periods I look bloated (and im not due on for another 2 weeks). I've been to the docs, they said the bloatedness could be hormonal but I worry about pregnancy because I'm not very good at takin my pills on time
  • Options
    Dont worry ive never got mine :lol::lol::lol:

Seriosu though get a proper test about the pregnancy!
  • Options
    The pill can mess your periods around at first but if you are worried or just want to talk through how taking the pill will affect your body call or visit your GP, or ring one of the following:

Brook Advisory Centres
    Advice, counselling and medical help around contraception, pregnancy, abortion and sexual health.
    Telephone: 0800 0185023

Family Planning Association
    Information service on family planning and all aspects of sexual health.
    Helpline: 0845 3101334

Susie :)
  • Options
    yeh but i've been on the pill now for 9months so i shouldnt be getting "hormonal". i'm going back on monday so I'll talk to her again