Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Diazepam & Temazepam

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Quadruple dropped 4 diazepam pills the other night. Fucked me up big style. I had taken alot of alcohol and then did this after being out clubbin. They make you hallucinate and shit. The walls seem as if they are coming towards you and you think stuff is there that isn't. This may be some people's cup of tea though! :crazyeyes My mate got them on prescription from his GP, told a bluff story about being paranoid about people wanting to kill him and stuff. In my opinion its wrong to blag of the NHS but when they are there for the taking why not join in on the fun!

Comments

• Options
    Tranx are really not something to play with, if you dont know how to use drugs you really should just stick you coffee, you will kill yourself!

Valium is a very dangerous drug if you dont respect it and because of people like you, people with real medical problems have difficulties getting the drugs they need from their doctor.

Also are you sure your mate got them from his doctor, if they made you trip they might not actualy be valium, there are quite a few fakes going around. How did they look? If they were a light blue, looked poorly pressed and slightly large then they may well have been fakes.
  • Options
    They were white diazepam 2mg tablets. They were still in the precription packaging when we first got them. I know it is wrong, as I said above :confused: but I don't believe I'm depriving anyone of their medication as I doubt diazepam supply is major problem for the NHS. That said I know it was wrong. I am aware of the dangers but these dangers are present with all drugs. To me people are taking risks already by taking drugs. Mustn't bullshit ourselves...There is NO safe way to take drugs.
  • Options
    I didnt mean that because you had some valium that they were going to run out for other people, what I ment was that the more that the system is abused the harder it is for people with real problems to get the meds that they need. Docters are tighter and tighter with their scripts now a days.
  • Options
    wow!! i am gonna start calling u saint bong!! lol;) though 2 b honest i can see where u r coming from!! ive tried them a few times and they have had no effect what so ever and the ones i had were 10mg
  • Options
    Ta.
  • Options