Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Help finding something!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I once had a picture i found on the net, of an angel. it was a black and white photograph, (doctored obviously) on an angel kneeling i think, to the side of her was a celtic cross, you know the type with a circle around the point where it crosses, and a dust road behind her.

Now i know this is probably totally pointless, but i see a lot of ppl use faceparty, and i am sure this is where i first saw it.
If any of you have seen this pic, plz let me know, coz id luv to find it again... was v. artistic

Comments

• Options
    No sorry i cant say i've ever seen it.
  • Options
    grrrr im never gonna find that again aaaaaaaaaaaarghh
  • Options
    aw it sounds like such a nice photo as well
    sorry ive not seen it
    can u not do an image search on google though?
  • Options
    tried that.... thing is, i want it to put on the front of a card for some flowers for my girlfriend and my anniversary, it would be perfect and i cant find it bloody anywhere!!! aaaaaaarghhhh shti arse fuck bastard cunt (please excuse my sever turettes syndrome outbursts!)