Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Weekender

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well what weekend ive had the expression "from bad to worse" comes to mind!

friday nite i go out with a few mates for a quiet drink and run in 2 the guy who im supposedly seeins ex, not the best of moments! the weird thing is how did she know me? shes never met me b4 and theres no photos or anything like that, that this guy has. its quite creepy. Anyway that was followed by the guy im seeing comin down town that night (after he said he was to tired to) and totally avoided me and knew that i knew his ex was down there, not meaning to sound paranoid but was he with her?!

then...

Sat i was at work early with a hangover then sat nite off i went to town again with alot more friends like usual (dont normally go to town on fridays it was just summat different, im not an alcholic or anythin.....honest) the guy im seein yet again told me he was coming out and yet again totally avoided me. we had a bit of a row and now hes got the cheek to be funny with me!

sorry i had to rant!
but wot do you guys think?
am i a paranoid freak or do i have a point?
let me know

luv
Tigerlilly
xx

Comments

• Options
    hes a twat

get rid of him
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    hmmm ... doesnt sound like you are being paranoid, quite rightly suspicious if you ask me. i had a great weekend too. on friday night i got a bitty drunk and i told my best friend that he was better off pretending that he has never met me, ran off and told him that he should just forget about me. on saturday i felt really ill and wanted to die (long long stories) and on sunday i spent over an hour crying outside my doctors surgery cos there was no-one there and i was panicking and didnt know what to do. ended up going back to my best friends and we sorted out friday night. (sorry ... been one of those weekends too)

everything is a-ok now though (well, as fine as it ever is for a depressive!)

littlemissy xx
  • Options
    From personal experience, if someone (i.e. partner) says they're not going out and then you see them out, it's bad.
  • Options
    Also just to add an extra bit that i missed out before i think im having his baby!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tigerlilly
    Also just to add an extra bit that i missed out before i think im having his baby!

:crazyeyes

1st thing you gotta do is find out for sure - go get a test woman!
  • Options
    i know i have but im scared :(

hes not the type that would stick by you if you were and im not ready to be a single mother!!
  • Options
    Well I think that answers your problem there!
    He sounds like more of a fling kinda person then relatiosnhip material, but if you are goin to have his baby thats totally differeent and a lot more serious. You should check and then tell him!
  • Options
    i know but i tell him then wot do i do after he leaves the country?
  • Options
    he's leaving the country? :eek2:

why?
  • Options
    he'll leave the country rather than stick around and help a girl hes got in trouble.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tigerlilly
    he'll leave the country rather than stick around and help a girl hes got in trouble.

Ok, before jumping the gun & assuming the worst, get the test done. Then at least you'll know for sure one way or the other & can start thinking about your options if you need to.
  • Options
    To be fair, you both got yourselves into trouble.

Are you sure you want to have his baby? you dont seem to have a very high opinion of each other...
  • Options
    Tigerlilly my luv,

the boy is infact a twat, we know this, this is not merely an opinion, it is the truth.

im sure that u arent pregnant, but if it turns out that u are, then of course you will need to get in touch with him. he will try to run a mile, or hundreds of miles, but he wont be able to because people cant just disappear!

i think u should really be using this as a wake up call, and if its not already too late, this is surely a sign to get out of this mess before it is!!!

forget about him, ur not losing anything, tell him where to go!
  • Options
    Originally posted by tittletattle
    Tigerlilly my luv,

the boy is infact a twat, we know this, this is not merely an opinion, it is the truth.

:yes:

Sounds to me like ttittletattle knows of what she speaks.
  • Options
    :) i do indeedy!

xx
  • Options
    yep you do, to make matters worse tonite when i arrive home from college, in my house will be my cousin and her newish bloke who from what im constantly hearing is the perfect guy. I hate it when my family compare me to everyone else :banghead: telling me and relatives, friends and any other random people they may come across "i wish our Rachel could find some one like that" :mad: etc etc

My life is driving me mad at the moment! :crying:

Maybe i should just becom a nun? :chin:
  • Options
    Tigerlilly, u think ur pregnant, they wouldnt accept u in the 'nunnery'