Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Nerd

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Now those of you who have read my faceparty page will know that i consider myself to be king of nerds, but my hat goes off to the teenage lad who turned up to the Model Rail show at the SECC on Saturday wearing a tweed jacket. Respect!:cool:

Comments

• Options
    TEENAGER?!!?! TWEED JACKET?!!?!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

how could this happen?! what is the world coming to?!
    :crazyeyes
  • Options
    lmao

better recognize tha Tweedsta
  • Options
    Re: Nerd
    Originally posted by Captain Slog
    Now those of you who have read my faceparty page will know that i consider myself to be king of nerds, but my hat goes off to the teenage lad who turned up to the Model Rail show at the SECC on Saturday wearing a tweed jacket. Respect!:cool:

Oooh respect :p

There was a kid in the year below me like that. He was into railways and buses. He wore a flat cap and a waistcoat to school. With his uniform on as well. Oh how we used to laugh :D
  • Options
    Re: Re: Nerd
    Originally posted by LacyMay

Oh how we used to laugh :D

poor boys probably in a psychiatric hospital now recovering from all the tauntings you gave him!!!

ahh well he probly deserved it ;):p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Nerd
    Originally posted by Char_Baby

poor boys probably in a psychiatric hospital now recovering from all the tauntings you gave him!!!

ahh well he probly deserved it ;):p

Nah last time i saw him he was riding around on a bike that was bout 40 years old? Carrying an old leather train conductors bag. Oh and he has a signal box in his garden.

Sad fuck :D
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Nerd
    Originally posted by LacyMay

Nah last time i saw him he was riding around on a bike that was bout 40 years old? Carrying an old leather train conductors bag. Oh and he has a signal box in his garden.

Sad fuck :D

teehee!!:D

i have a guy in the year above who has his own political movement...well hes a communist really but he says its his movement.he also sits and claps to himself but i think your guy is weirder.i feel sorry for these people they will never get a ride:cool: