Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

How can u tell if your ex still likes you?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi. right me and my girlfriend split up a few weeks ago, and decided to stay friends as ya do. she finished it with me but latly ive got the feeling she still likes me. i think this cause she sent me pictures of herself including one of herself in a thong, txting me and we are always talking on msn. Im not sure weather shes just being friendly or she still likes me,i still like her but i dont wanna say anything to her just in case she wants to be friends. i really need some advice cause im really not sure what to think.

Cheers

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    looks like you and your ex still like each other, maybeshe just needed space and now wants to get back with you - who knows?
    It's no wonder you are confused. :confused: Hope all things work out.
    My ex just sent me a naughty picture of her, on the same day as she's going out with some new guy. I think she's just a tease trying to wind me up. But every case is different that might not be what your ex is like.
    i think its hard to tell if anyone truely likes you!I split up with my ex about 15months ago and ever since we have both tryed to get over eachother but always end up either talking about how great we were or getting off with eachother.

recently i found someone new and my ex is really upset and it upsets me to see him that way. if you truely loved the person or felt a specail connection then you are bound to always feel that way deep inside.

i have left it cos i am leaving for uni and dont want to hurt him anymore by causing more upset, other wise i wouldnt hesitate to get back with him. its because i love him that im not doing anything but the feelings are still there.

maybe thats how your ex feels!ahh hehehe
    In all honesty I think you should just ask her how she feels. If you're not mature enough to do that then you're not amture enough to be ain a relationship.

*bitch mode*
    You are not gonna know unless you ask her/she tells you.
    Re: How can u tell if your ex still likes you?
    Originally posted by Liam is God
    hi. right me and my girlfriend split up a few weeks ago, and decided to stay friends as ya do. she finished it with me but latly ive got the feeling she still likes me. i think this cause she sent me pictures of herself including one of herself in a thong, txting me and we are always talking on msn. Im not sure weather shes just being friendly or she still likes me,i still like her but i dont wanna say anything to her just in case she wants to be friends. i really need some advice cause im really not sure what to think.

Cheers

I'm in exactly the same position as you. My girlfriend finished with me about a month ago. She was more commited to working and revising for her exams, which i accepted, as i want what best for her in the end. I now have a bit of evidence that she still likes me but i'm stuck in a position where it would be pointless in asking her out again, because she's still commiting to her exams. But after i'm sure she will want me again, i really do like her but its just playing that waiting game, it could be a mistake.
    If she still likes you mate, you will know.
    Bit the bullet... just ask!

I'm on the other side of this... :wave: I'm the chick that dumped the guy.

I miss my guy. I was only with him for like, 2 months, but we just clicked! We did everything together and spent every day together... and every weekend-night together. We were spending so much time together that I realised I needed space, so I freaked and ended it with him. It was a rash and possibly stupid decision. Honestly I'm too scared to call him myself and I wish he would try to call me some time.

Chances are you probably tried to work things out all ready, but if you haven't here's some advice;

I don't know the reasons behind your split... the real and true reasons behind mine are a bit foggy even to me! But instead of wondering and asking others about this issue, I'd say your best bet would be to call her. I'd say the number one issue of break ups in my short sweet experience has been lack of communication! I know that if my ex were to call me this very minute and ask me questions like: "What went wrong? Do you want to work it out? Is it space that you need?" Showing that he cares could even lead to a possible friendship.

This whole thing with the thong pic... :rolleyes: ummm... that might be a sign that she wants to keep things fun and promiscuous... but how do you know unless you ask? Don't sit and wonder, if the relationship is on the rocks already, what have you got to loose? Maybe things were just too much to handle for your girl to know what she wanted too. So CALL HER!

It's just a thought. :yes: