Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Gta3

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My brother just got it copied by his mate for the PC and I'd like to play it but he has no instructions with it. Has it got any missions I can do? I'm thinking of getting it on playstation2 when i get a PS2 for my birthday. But i wanna play it now on my pc so can anyone help?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Installing the game and playing it would work wonders...
    Yeah i would if i knew anything about it. Why are some people so bloodly sarcastic? I was asking a simple question.
    well granted i don't knwo much about gta on the computer, so i'm kind of useless here, but if you get 3 or vice city on whatever kind of game thingy, then i can help ya there, i'm quite good at cheats
    what kind of information do you want? I got it off kazaa a while back (and then got rid of it) and i played it. its not like GTA2. more realistic. its slow to start off but its very simple, you follow the missions. a bit moe like a rpg than the fun fast kill fest it was. but you can till go killfest if you want. play the game as long as you know the controls the plot and everything unveils itself. in fact it tells you what the controls are...
    Originally posted by jellygirl
    Yeah i would if i knew anything about it. Why are some people so bloodly sarcastic? I was asking a simple question.

To be honest it's because you're not really making it clear what you want to know. Do you need to know how to install it or how to play it or what? If it's how to install it... well you can't really be told that, it's not exactly hard. And if it's how to play - well very few people bother to read the instructinos anyway, no game is hard to work out how to play, especially one as simple in design as GTA3. If you're looking for cheats or a complete guide to the game, go to Game FAQs or something.
    Originally posted by jellygirl

*shrugs*

all part of the charm babe :o;)
    sarcasm rules my day!!!!!!!
    Google search.

As Cheekychap said...play it...and fiddle about.
    Best way to learn!
    Originally posted by my_name
    i'm quite good at cheats

isnt the whole point of cheeting that you dont have to be good?
    Like Shukes said, nobody was quite sure what you were asking!

Do you want to know how to install it?
    Buy the game. You get instructions with it. :p
  • Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    Check the options for the keyboard/mouse controls and when you start playing the game it all becomes more obvious.. you are free to do whatever you want.. After you drop 8-Ball off at the garage at the start of the game Luigi will give you missions.. After a while you'll unlock the other cities and more missions etc..