Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Ohhh wierd

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Look at this ghostly piccy...Wot do you think?

You eva seen a ghosty...

Comments

• Options
    Re: Ohhh wierd

Looks like a drop of water on the lense to me. :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Ohhh wierd
    Originally posted by Shukes
    Looks like a drop of water on the lense to me. :p

maybe even a bit of dust or suchlike
  • Options
    soz man, but that just looks like mist, if i can see much a t all
  • Options
    Yeah that's what I thought...But mist in daylight like that???
  • Options
    I really believe in the after world and i swear to god ive seen to ghosts, but i didnt feel scared when i saw them, and they didnt look like the ones in the pics, and ive seen millions of orbs.
  • Options
    I took a photo inside Cheddar caves a couple of years back and it came out with a baby's face on it that looked just like my little un that was only 7weeks old and wasnt in the cave with me, spooooky.
    :nervous:
  • Options
    good job the camera man doesn`t make hollywood movies :crazyeyes
  • Options
    i totaly believe in all the paranormal and that pics just proof of it so :p to all u sceptics!

and yes ive seen ghosts when i was younger and lived in a house that a few people died in and i was terrified at the time
  • Options
    I believe in God and the afterlife and to me it looks like a group of spirit orbs. Course it could just be dust or something, but for now I'm believing it's spirit orbs for the hell of it :)
  • Options
    I'm not sure whether I believe in ghosts etc, as I've never seen one. I once however dreamt that I saw a black hooded figure standing next to my bedroom window at home and when I started it screaming it did, my grandma shook me in order to wake up and have said to my grandma do you remember when you woke me up when I was screaming and she said no! apart from that I like reading my star signs and like palm reading etc but don't think too much about them

I'm not sure whether that is a ghost in your picture, but I'd like to think its not for some reason.
  • Options
    It loks like a finger/thumb print. And when you zoom into it it has no features or naything so hell no.
  • Options
    I totally beleive in ghosts, I'd do anything to see another one.
  • Options
    Originally posted by eddr
    I totally beleive in ghosts, I'd do anything to see another one.
    yeah but if you did youd be so god dman scared! and dont say you wouldnt be!
  • Options
    Yeah I admit I would be but it'd be bloody fun
  • Options
    Yes, this is of course proof that everything in all religions is true, and that... thing on the photo could easily have been put there.
  • Options
    Anyone who knows anything about me by now will know my boyfriend is a big photography expert and worked in the field for over fours years. Anyway, at first he thought it was airbrushed in, but when we zoomed in on it he saw it wasn't.

It isn't dust (too big) it isn't a mark on the negative (again, too big) and it isn't anything solid or anything that was physically in the area at the time. It isn't mist either. (He snorted at the mere suggestion it was mist!)

Therefore, either the picture has been faked in some other way by the person who took the picture or it is some weird and unexplainable apparition.

Did you take the picture Jay?

*knows she is sad for asking someone to analyse it!*
  • Options
    Hehe bless ya Sim-on :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Hehe bless ya Sim-on :p

;)
  • Options
    I found that picture from Cheddar Gorge, got it in the scanner, but it seems the power lead to the scanner has gone AWOL so I cant scan it..how the hell the power lead has managed to go missing I dont know, but its !**$#* annoyed me.furious3.gif
  • Options
    Trust me! It's no mist or finger print...It's my own works on Paint Shop Pro..Tehehehe...Just thoght I'd try get some sort of weirdo convo going...It's quite good tho..Don't ya think?

That dark grey bit is from the Angel(?) Offf Buck-Palace...The mist Is by moi in PSP...:P..And yes there is such things as ghosts b4 you start saying I knew there was no such thing...Got sum funny arse storys to tell....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Klever
    soz man, but that just looks like mist, if i can see much a t all

Sorry that looks nothing like me.
  • Options
    it looks like a horses head with wings. :eek2:

but really, why would anyone photograph a pathway like that?!