Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Fav Radio Station

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
What's your fav radio station?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Piccadilly Key 103, the main radio station in Manchester and the surrounding areas. Shame I can't listen to it as I'm in Kent!!
    Normally listen to pirate radio stations, sometimes listen to 1xtra and Radio 1 when the urban music is being played (Westwood, Trevor Nelson etc)

:D
    Radio 2, Classic Gold, Star, Pirate, and Virgin. They yap too much on the others.
    I usually listen to Radio 1 or Kiss 100.
    I listen to Radio1 Etxra when I'm online. Much better music, and you can choose which programme you listen to! So I can listen to Mr Trevor Nelson and his R&B toonz whenever I want :D
    Originally posted by *hellie*
    I usually listen to Radio 1 or Kiss 100.
    me too
    x fm with christian o'connell in the morning
    rock and roll baby:D
    Vibe FM if I'm in the car..I don't really listen to radio when I'm at home.

www.vibefm.co.uk - Best Staion Eva :p

Or if I listen to anything online it's either:

www.ukrumble.com
    Radio City in Liverpool! Its the best ever.

Anybidy who does listen to city do you know if the 'kev seed leaving' rumours are true? I really hope not, hes brilliant!

If i'm not listening to City usually listen to Radio 1- Chris moyles= Legend!
    Ricky Gervais and Christian O'Connell are ver funny on XFM. When I was unemployed I used to love listening to Robert Elms on BBC London cos he used to do Notes and Queries and I used to learn so much odd but cool stuff. Favourite programme is Bob Mills on Saturday morning on BBC London - it's just like In Bed with Me Dinner used to be but except on the radio instead.

The most bizarre statoin is Resonance FM on about 104.4FM I think. It plays wlidlife noises on SUnday morning to relax people and there's a programme where this woman takes her baby for a walk whilst playing her sax into her mobile and chatting to people in the street. Very odd, espcially when you're hungover
    I'm going to be really biased and mentioned the radio station I present for which is 107.3 UPFM and Saturday Nights 6pm-8pm on the Nitro Show with Justin Sane and Taz are great!! :p

I also like listening to the morning crew on 91FM ZM, again thats just in NZ...

I occasionally listen to Radio One as well :)
    Well i luv triple J
    and MMM (triple m)
    they are the best where i live
    Originally posted by Macca
    Piccadilly Key 103, the main radio station in Manchester and the surrounding areas. Shame I can't listen to it as I'm in Kent!!

I like your style! Key 103 is my favourite radio station, especially JK and Joel @ Breakfast !!
    triple j, he plays the waifs! yay! thats like x fm, listen online,
    http://www.xfm.co.uk/webClient?guid=4848
    you'll love it i promise!
    1xtra is the best for urban music. Radio 1 especially the R'n'B chart on saturday and i used to listen to Kiss fm but i can't get it anymore.