Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Kelli from Liberty X...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
...OK, so I love their stuff, and Being Nobody is a fantastic cover :)

BUT!

Has anyone else noticed Kelli (the black girl if you weren't sure) dances the same way in every video? Moving her shoulders in like this dead robotic way?!?!?!

She has the most annoying shoulders/dance in the world.

Can you tell it irritates me?! lmao ;):lol:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol: Never really noticed before but after reading what you said its sooo noticable! it is like a robot dance she looks like shes trying to work them shoulders out!! :lol:

:D
    I'll have a look next time I see them on tv! lol I really like their new song, their album is very good actually!
    I have to say, tis very noticeable in the new video, lol.

Mind you, their new song is fantastic :D And did you see them at the Brit Awards? I want all the dresses the girls wore, they looked gorgeous :)
    I missed the Brits unfortunately - but Davina McCall or whatever her name is does my bloody head in, grrrr, she's soo annoying.

Almost as annoying as Kelli's shoulders...

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who see's it, I thought I was going mad! :lol:

But I still love theire new tune - just if Kelli calmed her shoulders down a bit, it would be even better :D lmao
    yeah thats so true!!!
    ah well maybe they need a decent choreographer
    i like her shoulders..not her dance, but still, her shoulders look very toned, and delish. i want shoulders like that..*lesigh*
    I think they are quite ugly. But their music is good.