Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The Best and the WORST??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just some question that i was pondering about...............

Q)What was the Best high (on anything) that you have had?

Q)What was the Worst high (on anything) that you have had?

Q)What is the Worst down that you have had?

QWhat is the Best down(if possible)that you have had?

Q)What is the weirdest thing that has happened to you while you are wasted?

Q)What is the strongest/best thing that you have had?

Q)What is the worst/weakest thing that you have had?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The best experience i had was talking to God on Ketamine... that was so fucked i laugh about it even today.

Worst was also on ketamine when i had a bad trip and thought i was gonna die.

I dont think ive ever really had a down moment... i havent taken valium or stuff like that.

As for wierd? you mean apart from talking to god? i was in a rave in the south of spain, and i met someone there who i hadnt seen in years, and thankfully (coz i ran out of cash) she gave me a lift home the next day, the whole 110 miles down to Gibraltar :)

Strongest is the coke you get here, its nigh on pure some times, and gets me v. fukd

weakest was some mushies my flatmates got when i was in UK, they did absolutely fuck all for about 6 hrs, then suddenly i would get stuck staring at stuff, light the light switch, and the little blue light on the PS2... that lasted for about 45 mins, then back to normality... wot shite
    Thanks for the reply!!!

By Down, i mean your come down!

I enjoy most of my comedowns, apart from the bad trip on ket, when my come down was horrific, i just felt really bad. Thing is, my mate came home, i was passed out on the bed, and he thought it would be funny to jump on me. not knowing i was currently off my face.... it wasnt good
    Best high? That has to be meth, mdma and acid. Very nice but you have to judge it right or you'll be going down in flames.

Worst high? Salvia, just gave me the fear big time, my heart raced and I felt really bad.

Worst down? That would be snorting lots of coke after 4 pills, hmmm, hands on your skin when your trying to sleep isnt nice. Coke has the nastiest comedown of anything.

Best down? There have been a few times when I've had about 10mg of valium after a night out, thats nice. Dont mix uppers and downers at home though kids, it is dangerous.

Wierdest thing to happen? Well I did cid and ket together and couldnt move and could only see blobs of colour, that was odd.

Also swimming on acid, thats fantastic! Only problem is getting past all the staff at the gym to get there.
    I can see how that would not be a good thing!!!!

I think that the worst come down for me is every single on, and on everything, cause for me it means that your trip and night is over, i try and do anything to stay up, but for me was also ketamine, my mate told me that if you get a head ache behind your eyes then you need to go to hospital, and guess what happened..... i got a head ache behind my eyes and i was scared shitless!!!! Couldn't sleep and was parra for 4 days!!!!

Most of my downs on pills are bad - i almost every time end up with my head down the loo being as sick as a dog, the best was on CAT, that stuff is brilliant, not too sure if you will have it over there, but it was wonderfull, as long as you don't mix your drugs, my B/F took cat on a down form pills and went into depression on his down form cat!!!
    Acid is the one thing ive wanted to try since i first started taking drugs, and so far, is the only thing ive not been able to get my hands on. :( woe is me
    Here at the mo, the is a serious shortage of A, but E and other stuff you can get a dime a dosen!!!!

I have tried A once and wasn't impressed , but then again i am not in to the whole A trippy thing!!!

I love my E and Cat!!!!!:D
    I like E, especially snorted. i think bongbudda was mentioning the fact that its not coke thats that addictive, its the action of snorting it, and he is right, since i first took coke, ive snorted pills, ket, speed, anything i thought i could really. But still, i like being tripped out on ketamine, so i think id really enjoy being partially concious on acid :p
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    I like E, especially snorted. i think bongbudda was mentioning the fact that its not coke thats that addictive, its the action of snorting it, and he is right, since i first took coke, ive snorted pills, ket, speed, anything i thought i could really. But still, i like being tripped out on ketamine, so i think id really enjoy being partially concious on acid :p

That was me that said that :yes: :angel:
    Ohh sorry, my applogies :confused: didnt know. i just remember reading it, he/she normally comes up with things like that, from what i've read anyways :) sorry, forgive me :angel: ;)
    You are forgiven!!!!:thumb:
    Yey me :D
    Re: The Best and the WORST??
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1

On a "fake" Woodstock, had taken an E during the day, I was on acid at night. I was dancing around a tam tam jam, half the sky was the night, the other half the day with the moon in the middle of the morning sky. Every times I yelled "WOODSTOCK!!", everyone one yelled back and the jam got louder. People were giving me beer and weed!

On PCP, I puked in the subway, I could get my head up...

When nothing happen. Blah.

Good but smooth E in a cafe, I talked to everybody that night, people were coming at our table saying: We heard there are coo people here, what's up? Pretty cool.

I saved a guy life. I was on coke and we found him laying out cold on a bench park, the face covered with blood, and it was about -25 outside.

I had an awesome trip on a 2g of mush last summer, maybe not the best trip ever but it was so cool, and that's one I can remember.

I snorted house cleaning stuff... can't believe some people would sell that to screw some 10$ out of kids. Sick. I had trouble breathing for an hour.

Coke. Twas amazing.

Too many. Me and illegal substances dont agree with each other.

From coke. I have never felt so rough in my life.

-

So many weird things happen to me, dont have to be caned :p

Coke. I cant handle pillin an shit.

Dope. Skanky shit.
    Its not the action of snorting that will really get you addicted, its not really a by product of the action, its a by product of the drug you are putting in your system.
    The reason that you are more likely to get addicted when you snort drugs is that the high will be shorter and higher and the temptation is to do more.

Although there is a debate as to whether snorting speed really makes any big difference chemicaly. I know a lot of people who swear by it, however speed makes your blood vesels contract and you dont actualy absorb a great deal in your nose after the first line.
    Best high: My first pill. Nothing will beat it. Absolutely insane. It was ectasy for the whole night.

Worst high: 3.5 litres of omega cider and 10 skunk spliffs. Vomit central and my first and only hangover. I wanted to die.

Worst down: Pilling on a college night and having a comedown in dance. Again suicidal.

Best down: Recovering from a pill night with a half of skunk between four people. I was so mellow it was unreal.

Wierdest thing to happen while wasted: Watching Ken Russell's The Devils while tripping off mushrooms. It's a wierd film in itself and mushrooms gave it a satanic edge.

Strongest Thing i've had: My first pill. A Superman. Many people say that pills make you speedy but it was just pure euphoria.

Weakest thing I've had: Poppers. they are shit. never try them.
    Most of the Supermen around a couple of years ago did have some speed in them, but they were nice, quite strong and clean.
    The supermen that were around here a year or 2 ago were the dirtiest pills i have ever had, the come downs were horrid, eurgh. we did get double euros tho, and they were lovely, 2 of them had me going during an all night rave up the coast...
    Just proves that you cant trust a logo. There were quite a big batch of good pure white supermen around in London though.
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1

Pills

Salvia

legal anti depressants

Any thats spent in bed all day with puff choclate and a memeber of the opposite sex.

Too many to list!

I think the most fucked I have been in a long time was xmas day, when I did acid with burt. But 13 pills was pretty messy

Legal alternatives sold in hippy markets

:crazyeyes
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit

Sex on triangle mitsi's or Fly Agarics

The unexpected high from my mates homemade DMT!

Stupid amounts of Vodka when I found out my mum had cancer!

-

Getting arrested and locked up and then appearing in court, in a paper suit and foam slippers - and my mum being there.

DMT or Nutmeg

dud pills!
    Weekender Offender