Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Feeling Sleepy(ish) on E.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, I've took E for the first time just after in mid january, (double dropped that night - bit of a mistake, but after initial panic, I calmed down and enjoyed the night) and have dropped on 3 occasions since, usually using 2-3 pills. One thing i'm quite curious of though - as none of my mates who drop with me report it - is that I feel really chilled out, but go through stages of fuckedness where i just want to close my eyes, which is enjoyable, but I do worry that maybe I'm gonna fall asleep and get messed up. I do enjoy the lovved up feeling I get though but I'm just interested to see if anyone can shed any light as to why I feel this. The only time I didn't feel REALLY sleepy is at GodsKitchen don't know why though.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    I know what you mean, it has happened to me a few times, i have no idea why, maybe its the feeling of Euphoria combined with the total comfort that make you feel like this???:confused:

In future don't close your eyes!!

Another explaination might bethat you pills have some lsd in them, it has happened to me where i was having an acid trip on a pill and the trip was stonger than on an actual acid - Strange huh??,therefore you are not falling asleep but that you are just "Zoneing out"?? Do you dream or see things when you close your eyes, like when on acid trips????

If you buy your pills at the clubs it might be the the pills at godskitchen contain no LSD, and the others do!

Hope i hepled!!!!!:D
  • Options
    I don't think you would get many pills in the UK that have LSD in them, if any. I find that it just depends on the pill that you take, whether you feel sleepy or not. But it can be a bit freaky, as if you are about to pass out or something, which isn't such a nice feeling. I prefer the pills that have a more Euphoric high....
  • Options
    LSD in pills is stupidly rare, it virtualy never ever happens, you'd have to put a massive dose in for it to be active by the time it got to the consumer.

Any trippy type effects you get are much more likely to be MDA, however to me it doesnt have the same head fuck as acid (nothing does). Or it could be MDEA (eve) but that is quite rare these days too.

As for feeling tierd, well it could be that you have got a few pills with ket in them, ket and MDMA will make you feel somewhat sleepy.

Or it could be that the one time you werent sleepy you got a big speed bomb and compared to that then pure MDMA will feel sleepy. I really dont think pure mdma on its own really gives me that much energy, if I do too much (300mg+) then I just get really fucked and sit around, which is enjoyable but not really a party experiance as such.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    LSD in pills is stupidly rare, it virtualy never ever happens, you'd have to put a massive dose in for it to be active by the time it got to the consumer.

Thanks for clearing that up, i just always asumed that the trippy effects were due to A in the pills!!!

You learn something new every day!!!

Thanks again!!!!:D
  • Options
    You just have to look at making pills as an ordinary business, people are in it to make money;

Acid costs too much and they could sell it for more on blotter.

Coke is really expencive and doesnt work oraly

Heroin is same as coke

But cheap things to add are; ket, speed, ethadrine, caffine, DXM and obviously if you cant do the synth right MDA.
  • Options
    cheers

Cheers for the replies. I'll see what happens next time I drop, I think it maybe partly due to me having to many in a short space of time, and because I haven't been doing it long they're hitting me pretty hard, anyway I'll do some experimenting.

One more question though, I've read in a few places that after your first few nights out on E you lose the loved up euphoria of it all, and the sensation just ends up becoming not as good, more like speed. Has this happened to any of you and do you know ways to prevent this? I've been told by a few people that taking St Johns Wort (herbal extract) helps to combat tolerance to pills, but I've heard this can mess you up abit if you drop - anyone know?
  • Options
    that feeling ur geting is more likely ketamine. at low doses it does that
  • Options
    What??!! Ket doesn't give loved up feelings, its a fecking tranquiliser! MDMA releases the endorphins in the brain that give a feeling of euphoria and love, Ket is just for mash heads who bounce around out of time to the music all night. Never tried K but i imagine that would be what made you tired.

My ex had been doing E for 11yrs and wanted to stop but couldn't really cos she loved the feeling. but it did take her 15 pilss to have any real effect. After 6 i was throwing up!! I don't like feeling fucked tho, I just do one on a night out for energy now. If you love the music you don't need anything else to make you happy
  • Options
    i think the title to this post is feeling sleepy on e's?

or am i reading it wrong ...
  • Options
    cause sleepy on e's is ketamine not heroin not mdma. mdma shouldnt make u sleepy. so :P
  • Options
    I quite often get that sleepy feeling on pills!! I sit on the loo in the club and think "if only I had my duvet" then I gotta jump up and get going before I crash out!! I got a mate that reguarly falls alseep in the loos...her record is 40 minutes before we had the bouncer take the door off the hinges!! Somebody said that was down to "smacky" pills....anyone care to elaborate what that means?
  • Options
    it is ketamine my friend anyone who tries to say any diffrent is wrong its not heroin as people say ud need much more than the size of the pill to get high. its ketamine cheap easy and effective does the job in a ecstasy pill end of story. :>
  • Options
    Low doses of ket can feel a little like MDMA, you cant really get 'loved up' on it but you can get the light bouncy high you get from some pills from v. low doses of ket. However esp with oral doses its hard to know how much to take.

Oh and MDMA main function is not to release endorphines, its seratonin and to work as a stimulant, raising the heart rate, blood pressure etc. It does also have some effect on the dopamine system.

TEST your pills then you wont have to debate as to whats in them!