Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

The Brits

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Wasted 2 hours of my time tonight watching this shit awards ceremony! :impissed: Did anyone else think it was fucking crap?!

Most of the artists performances were terrible :yes: and the awards were given to artists who simply didn't deserve them! :mad:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I saw the first ???? few minutes. I couldn't be bothered watchin that, it's no good. So long as Norah Jones was recognised for her music, i'm happy. Anyone who watched, was she?
  • Options
    The brits????
    Is that like the grammys or something???
  • Options
    Yeah, its the British Music Awards. Cept not all the nominees are British :rolleyes:

Anywhoos, I was very dissapointed. Kylie and Justin were shit, Ms Dynamite and George Michael was dire (he should have been there, might have livened it up a bit), Blue were awful, the Sugababes could have been better.

Avril Lavigne was pretty kewl, the idea of all the drummers was wicked.

Tom Jones was the high light of the evening.

Pants.
  • Options
    Yup, looks like I'm the only one who enjoyed it then :rolleyes:

If you didn't like it, why watch it at all ?? What did you expect ??

It was nice to see Liberty X go mental when they won I'd rather see people like them win awards who appreciate them, than jumped up little morons like The Streets who "doesn't do" awards ceremonies.

With an attitude like that, I'm glad he won nothing.
  • Options
    I loved the MS dynamite song/cover...whata statement.

but how the fuck did Robbie Williams win...David Gray was robbed!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Brian Kitten
    Yup, looks like I'm the only one who enjoyed it then :rolleyes:

I liked it too! I thought Blue were good, Justin & Kylie were fab and Tom Jones is a dude! And I'm glad Will won an award bless him hehe

:D
  • Options
    I watched alot of it, Tom Jones was the best, Avril Lavigne was terrible but then she is anyway. Ms dynamite also terrible but I can't stand her as it is.