Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Thoughts while jogging.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Any people here like me who jog or workout and daydream or have wierd thoughts?

As my feet hit in rhythm, I kept thinking "up your ass, up your ass, up your ass" with every foot fall. Then I realized the Gym teacher said when I was near to another student, "Well we all can't be cool with phoney tatooes." (The one you see on my arm is made of henna.)

Then after I ran around the track really fast saying "up your ass" about him I felt guilty cause he slapped me and said you beat your old time. I smiled and almost rose above his little dig. But instead I said, "I'll have to get another phoney tatooe to celebrate."

:rolleyes:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I go off into a day dream or deep thought, its a good time to think when you are running, takes your mind off the fact that you are dying on your feet !

:eek:
    '97, 98, 99...'

I count my steps.
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    '97, 98, 99...'

I count my steps.

I think that would make me fall asleep ! :p
    I counted my steps going up a stair case once and then realized that I have enough useless numbers in my head. :p
    But it's really satisfying, cos you know you're making progress :)
    'why am i doing this, why am i doing this'

or

'i hate running, i hate running'

or

'did anybody see that' (when i trip)
    I hate running...that's so funny.
    I count my steps when Im walking long distances, especially up big hills etc. We walked up Ingleborough last october and it really helps when you get to the steeper bits. Even if the hill doesnt seem to get any less, you know that youre getting closer to the top!
    That makes sense. Helps you focus on the end instead of the climb.
    My only thought whilst jogging would probably be, "Fuck, my lungs are gonna burst!", that is if I did jogging....
    Whilst jogging around my area..... I have quite big breasts so I keep saying

'Stop Bouncing' 'Stop Bouncing' :eek:
    'That's it' 'Thats it'
    'Ive had enough' 'I've had enough'
    Originally posted by Miffy
    "Fuck, my lungs are gonna burst!",

:yes:

that is a common thought on this side too
    Originally posted by WickedRose

'Stop Bouncing' 'Stop Bouncing' :eek:
    'That's it' 'Thats it'
    'Ive had enough' 'I've had enough'

what she said!

at the moment when im jogging i take a personal stereo with me with a dance tape and imagine im out boogieing!
    alot of the time im thinking the pain in my knees is getting way too much i need to stop, but then i keep going til i cant feel the pain no more, which is probably not a good thing
    Nothing better to jogging to some music, and when a class song comes on you can really pump it up a gear.
    In my gym, there are TV's on nearly every machine so you can watch MTV or football or the women watch the soaps while working out. It works great, you just plug in your own earphones!
    its the best time to think..... sorted out a load of shite in my head whilst I've been joggin - perfect time to update the shoddy filing system that is my brain :D

Oh...and

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" :eek:
    Your posts are a riot. They made me laugh cause they're true.
    Originally posted by WickedRose

'Stop Bouncing' 'Stop Bouncing'

that is only too true for me, but i also try and jump on all the cracks and joins if im running on concrete :blush:
    I also count my steps sometimes - but it drives me mad, once i start i cant stop.
    :D kally
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Nothing better to jogging to some music, and when a class song comes on you can really pump it up a gear.
    In my gym, there are TV's on nearly every machine so you can watch MTV or football or the women watch the soaps while working out. It works great, you just plug in your own earphones!

my gym is the same, altho i get sick of MTV playing the same stuff over and over and over again....
    MTV shut down Times Square today. They held open calls for VJ's.