Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

extream annoyance!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What makes you really mad and how do you deal with it?

I'm not talking about if your flat mate 'borrows' your deep conditioning treatment which cost you £20 from clarins, (although i can solve that for you once and for all) but things thatmake you soooo angry you could explode before you managed to get it out of our system!

Mine is domestic violence and i don't just mean little mo but the fact that there is so much that is unknown and even less reported, that and the fact that domestic violence against men is allmost totally ignored!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Actually, not that much really gets me riled up, I'm so relaxed most f the time I'm horizontal... It's weird, but I can't get that angry. I can get pissed off no problem, but very rarely the kind of 'look at me and I'll rip your lungs out' angry...
    I'm extreamly laid back myself its just certain subjects that get me going. I guess its just a personal thing, but when you've dealt with stuff your self it feels very up close and personal whenever it comes up in conversation and therefore i feel pasionatly
    noise.
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    I can't get that angry. I can get pissed off no problem, but very rarely the kind of 'look at me and I'll rip your lungs out' angry...

:yes:
    blind, outright hypocricy riles me up all the time. no matter how big or small, if someone says one thing then does another, that really gets me going.
    I know what you mean, i started uni in september (thought i really ought to get round to it) and the amount of rubbish they come out with there! e.g. i'm doing a profesional qualification and so need a certain attendance by law. If i can't make it i have to have a full and 'supported reason' anything over three days needs a doctors note! but if lecturers don't turn up (which is starting to become a comon occurance) it goes against my attendance as i can't be signed off for each session:mad:
    Re: extream annoyance!
    Originally posted by ms ginger

Mine is domestic violence and i don't just mean little mo but the fact that there is so much that is unknown and even less reported, that and the fact that domestic violence against men is allmost totally ignored!

The BBC are doing a campaign to increase support for people suffering domestic violence but I had a look on the website and its crap, I really think more effort could have been put into it.
    The BBC have portrayed women victims as weak and feeble and seem to focus on severe physical abuse, but it goes much further that that.
    Men being victims. It must be so difficult for them to get help and support.