Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

All you bitches better read this, it took me 2 hours ya know!

12346»

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i wouldn't have minded, except you remembered alistair, who doesn't even post here anymore... and you mentioned me!

    Dappy cow :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra
    i wouldn't have minded, except you remembered alistair, who doesn't even post here anymore... and you mentioned me!

    Dappy cow :p

    I know! You should have been happy with that :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    [
    You , for some reason practically begged me to do one for you hehe. I thought originally you came across as a bit of a twat but nah now i think your quality. Ta for the PM ya creeper :p [/B]

    So I came across as a twat ey?

    Well at least ive matured then :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve


    So I came across as a twat ey?

    Well at least ive matured then :p

    Yeah but only for a while!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cheers Lacy
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'll have to stop perving round sex and relationships before I become well known then!

    GAHHH! I don't like Anything Goes! ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Everyone values your erm "expert and informative" advice in the Sex/Relationship forum :p I dont think you post as much as you should though. You need to post some more random crap hehe.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo


    Remember that saying Mr Roll?

    "Always save the best till last" :D youre one of the best :)


    Y u not at the end then?
    or the other cool peeps
    lol


    and for my trademark-
    u alright? (implies u to everyone here)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :( I'm not there, and I come on this bloody thing every day and i'm an uber! *Sulks in the corner*:p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    everyone else has had one, I'm just annoying I guess but its going to the top anyway.:D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ok i give in!

    You are ok i guess! Im prepared to let bygones be bygones :) Your a nice kiddy. Hope you do well in your exams and stuff.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I like you! I've chatted to you a few times and your a good laugh! Hope your ok!

    I've never chatted to you properly before but i think your a wicked laugh!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Everyone values your erm "expert and informative" advice in the Sex/Relationship forum :p I dont think you post as much as you should though. You need to post some more random crap hehe.
    Yeah I'll second that !:D

    Don't post random crap tho, already got enough of that in anything goes!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Ok i give in!

    You are ok i guess! Im prepared to let bygones be bygones :) Your a nice kiddy. Hope you do well in your exams and stuff.
    :D awww thank you. *hugs*
Sign In or Register to comment.