Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

All you bitches better read this, it took me 2 hours ya know!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Harmless
    She just posted in your thread!

Open ya eyes women!;)

Ah, she still doesn't post anywhere near as much as she used to, does she? :p

Tis cause her net connection (well whole phone line thingy) is kinda fucked at the mo' and very rarely works - so I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of Miss JaneyBird on ere when she gets things sorted out. :p
    I've never talked to you before but i've read a lot of the advice you've given. You sound like a very sorted person and i value your opinion.

Bless! Another one who was creeping hehe :pYou seem like a friendly gal. Not much more i can say!

Edited because that looks better!
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Sorry i apoligise that these arent as flashy as the other ones but my connection keeps going.

Byny- I've never talked to you before but i've read a lot of the advice you've given. You sound like a very sorted person and i value your opinion.

**sugar**- Bless! Another one who was creeping hehe :p You seem like a friendly gal. Not much more i can say!

he he thanks lacy its nice to be mentioned. your a nice girl from what ive read of your posts :)
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Sorry i apoligise that these arent as flashy as the other ones but my connection keeps going.

Byny- I've never talked to you before but i've read a lot of the advice you've given. You sound like a very sorted person and i value your opinion.

**sugar**- Bless! Another one who was creeping hehe :p You seem like a friendly gal. Not much more i can say!

*Randomly mutters under breath*
    Originally posted by JsT

*Randomly mutters under breath*

Oops. Havent i done one for you?! Im sure i did :chin:

Oops. Havent i done one for you?! Im sure i did :chin:

I didn't find it :( If you have, tell me where it is!! :)
    ooo no u aint lacy, naughty naughty ;)
    Im very sorry i left you out! I actually thought i'd done you. Ooops! I like you, your a laugh. I know you demand wild sex and one day you shall get it :p
    *sigh*

Forgotten in just a few short months :p :rolleyes:
    You are on my lj but you never update dammit! I used to like reading your posts and i think you should post more :)
    Better :D

*considers making a come back - or even updating LJ every once in a while :rolleyes:*
    You are mad! I remember you posting lots but you dont anymore :( A laugh you are!

cheers chicken - think ya well cool - such a nice thing to do :D
    can't post anymore as I've got a job with *spits* responsibility now n I can't get away with it ..... am tryin to blag more net time tho :D:D
    what do you make of my 20-odd posts?
    woah i got one!
    maybe i should email dom and tell him to change my name to "mr popular".....
    cheers lacymay or kitty or emma or whatever you call yourself these days :p
    Ooooh for some reason i keep thinking i've done this person but i dont think i have. Hmm. I wonder!

I do like you. You share the same taste in men as me :yum: and are you is just an all round wicked gal :D
    HELLOOOOOOO :D

Ive been away for a few days and come back to this thread...........wow what a good un, I think this thread has to be one of the best ones that will stay in my mind :)

Lacy its threads like this one you have done that makes me smile, for a change someone giving positive views to others instead of slagging the arses of someone :)

Thanx for the mention, im happy to be The Site Mother, but for fucks sake dont all you lot start asking me for pocket money :p;)
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    HELLOOOOOOO :D

Ive been away for a few days and come back to this thread...........wow what a good un, I think this thread has to be one of the best ones that will stay in my mind :)

Lacy its threads like this one you have done that makes me smile, for a change someone giving positive views to others instead of slagging the arses of someone :)

Thanx for the mention, im happy to be The Site Mother, but for fucks sake dont all you lot start asking me for pocket money :p;)

Welcome Back!

Have a nice holiday? :)
    Originally posted by JsT

Welcome Back!

Have a nice holiday? :)

Thank you :D

Yeah, it was brilliant. Hotel was good, food was good, had loads to drink so I was well happy.........still recovering from the amount of alcohol consumed though :p
    awwwww, what a luvverly thread, Lacy :)

Welcome back Becky :)

I would say do me lacy , (i don't mean in the sexual sense, not my bag baby :0) ) , but I don't think I post enough to for anyone to notice or get to know me

luvverly thread tho hun, oops said that already :) I realy should stop drinking tia maria
    You think you dont post enough but alas Emma has noticed you! I know you have children and are of a mature age :p I notice a lot of your posts when i first joined. You always seem friendly and chatty to me. You give good advice an all :)
    awwww, fanx hunny, what a lovely comment about little old (am 30, but that is old to alot of people here) me :0), made my night, take care hunny

I have to repeat myself, what a lovely idea for a post - not just cos u said such lovely things about me

You, Lacy may, can't do the thingy that you did, have been drinking :0) are a lovely sunny person, who obvisiously thinks of other people's feelings, maybe sometimes too much, take care of you, and make sure you spend the same time thinking of yourself :)
    Originally posted by J
    Brill thread, thanks muchly hun :) *hugs*

*celebrates with a hotchoccy* :p

Live a little me boy :p
    Hehe you said i was fit. But then again you had been drinking and could easily have been mistaken :p Your a laugh and i enjoy talking to you :)
    That's a brilliant idea!!

I'm a newbie so I haven't got a mention :(

Sure I'll live, lol :)
    No newbies have been put down cos i have no idea who you are and i dont know anything about any of you!

Tell you what in a month or two i'll do the same thing and if you've stuck around you'll be on it :)
    Sounds like a masterplan to me! :D lol
    Hehe you said i was fit. But then again you had been drinking and could easily have been mistaken Your a laugh and i enjoy talking to you

Hehehe...I, Miss Lacy am a man of my word...I don't need to be pissed to see that some girlys are..quite nice..:P :D
    im REALLY confused, whate were they?
    Originally posted by evil_dave
    im REALLY confused, whate were they?

What do you mean...what were they? :confused:
    that huge list at the start, i feel ive missed sumthin but what the hell was it about?