Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

All you bitches better read this, it took me 2 hours ya know!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I remember when you joined. About 2 weeks after me :D I remember a lot of your earlier posts but ive never spoken to you apart from a few times on MSN i think. You've never made me think you're anything other than nice :)

You, well your profile is difficult :p I always thought you was a girl, well for about a month hehe. You come across as a sensitive soul. I think your caring and like Tash, mature for your age. A nice kiddy.
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    I remember when you joined. About 2 weeks after me :D I remember a lot of your earlier posts but ive never spoken to you apart from a few times on MSN i think. You've never made me think you're anything other than nice :)

You, well your profile is difficult :p I always thought you was a girl, well for about a month hehe. You come across as a sensitive soul. I think your caring and like Tash, mature for your age. A nice kiddy.

Cheers :) I hope my other post didnt come across as hinting for a mention. I remember chatting to you on msn when I first came on here too :) Indeed I did join 2wks after you but somehow you've posted about 4200 more posts than me!!!! :p
    You seem real nice though. Im gonna install msn again so I can chat to you again. Someone deleted it off my comp. last wk :(
    Thanx for the mention :)
    I'm first yayyyyy :D

Just read this thread cos been at a play with Laura. Not that I'm dependent on her. Only for my happiness and sense of self-worth and the reason for living. :p

LacyMay - You are a cool chick and pretty sexy and your av is very provocative. Ahem other than that you are a really cool girl who is really nice. Thanks a lot for all you're support I wouldn't be the shyboy I am today without you :)
    rrrrrrrrrr, wot a sweet thing to do for all the members Lacy

Well nearly 3 actually!

Know what woulda been funny? If TheSite had logged you out by the time you'd pressed 'send' :p

Nah, just messin' ;)

Cheers for the mention :D
    kool thread, good idea bringing a bit of peace and love back to the site after the small bouts of arguements that occured over christmas:) (and NO before anyone comments [yes im a paranoid person] i aint saying this for a mention.)
    xxx
    Bless. Wish the world had more people like you in it Lacy.
    Awww bless you luvvie. That was a really lovely thing to do and every single person on your list appreciates it. Well they'd better :p:)
    aw how sweet are you!
    aww it's so sweet and a really positive thread... yay :)
    How sweet.

And you don't know anything about me! :p
    Aww cheers Lacy. :)
    awww isnt she sweet

why did u decide to do that?
    Hey I think you missed me and some other people out. Perhaps thats because we are newbies and you haven't heard much from us yet. :D
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    awww isnt she sweet

why did u decide to do that?

Boredom perhaps? :p
    *is cool* apparently.

You're right, I don't use MSN enough these days, perhaps I should change that.

More sex related discussions to follow then...
    Awww you cuteness!
    I've chatted to you a few times on MSN and i think your great. I hope you've cheered up since the last time i spoke to you, and that everything is ok. Your luverly :)

Ok lets be honest, you scare me! From reading your posts, you come across as a funny and sorted gal. Wish you every happiness with your family :)

I dont think i have ever chatted to you but i remember your posts from when i first joined. You should really post more!

Oooh tis you! You dont post much but i think you should. A lot of people like you and enjoy reading your posts. Hope your ok.

Im gonna say the same about you as above. I've never chatted to you before in much depth but you seem nice! And also need to post more.

The woman with killer cheek bones! I like you. I wish you and your 900 kids every success and happiness too.

I am ill, so did forget a lot of people so dont feel offended if i only added you when you replied. Im sure there are many more people that ive missed that will get added at some point :)

Not sure why i decided to do it! To try and cheer a few people up!
    That was really cool, here i was thinking that no one actually likes any one, and you all go and prove me wrong,:)

I hope that one day, i get to know you all as well as you guys do!!!!!

Here's to happy Chatting :D
    aww whats wrong with u sweetie?

i have exams...nuf said!
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    aww whats wrong with u sweetie?

i have exams...nuf said!

I got a cold and i gotta go and get ready to go out now :( So much hassle!

Good luck with the exams :)
    Aww i still like you...god knows why :p I chatted to you a few times on MSN when i first joined but then you disappeared! You always seem like a laugh and i like ya mate.

I have you on my LJ but i dont know much about you. From what i've seen though you seem like a sweet gal.

For someone who is younger than me (i think!) i think you are wicked. You act a lot older than you are*tuts* young uns these days :p
    I think you're all fab..:D

Over the time I've been here, a lot of it has been spent reading rather than posting, as I tend to drift off and not want to talk for a few months when I'm at my worst..hopefully wont happen again but if I do go missing again, don't worry I'm probably fine :)

LacyMay I used to PM talking about cruises, I still have the messages, I don't think you do..;)

Harmless, you started posing about when I did I think? Or not far off..I remember we both used to post jokes and random shit to get our posts up :lol:

Where to start..I know so many of you, I'm not even going to start...As I said, you're all fab :D

Phil :naughty:
    Scary's cool :eek2:
    Awww babe, this is a really luvly thread

Hopes you get better soon:D
    :crying: no-one loves me
    Originally posted by Slayer_Pantera
    :crying: no-one loves me

Awww s'ok hun *hugs* No one loves me either :crying:
    awww thats so cool i feel unloved now tho but never mind.
    i was left out :( ! was you feeling a bit bored when you did all of this lacy?