Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

All you bitches better read this, it took me 2 hours ya know!

You are a nice lad. I dont think your that mad, but i think you need to be less dependant on Laura (is that even possible!) Bless.

I dont talk to you much but i consider you to be one of my friends on here. Wish you every success with Adam.

You are mad! I can tell your mad about your daughter and i think its really sweet. Your like my "thesite mother" poor you!

A fellow Bristolian, we have had some say "personality clashes" but i dont think you are a bad person. I admire you for having um controversial views.

You are sooooo cool! Very funny, very caring and prettier than you think you are :) A good mate.

I love you with all my ickle heart! I miss our random chats about kitkats :p Hope your ok sweety *big hoogles*

I didnt get on withyou at first, but what can i say! You soon realised what an amazing girl i am! I admire you a lot and hope you and Martin (?) sort everything out.

Your a laugh! I havent chatted toyou much since you started uni, but i hope your having fun and partying hard! :D

Bless. I had a few random chats with you on MSN. I admire you for your determination, and yes im still singing into my hairbrush to Madonna!

Everytime i chat toyou your in bed! Your a laugh to chat to! Even if you are stoned/hungover most the time! Bundles of fun.

Its my near enough twin!
You was born a day before me so i have to like you really! You need more confidence, you are a lovely lad.

Im glad you sorted things out with your girlfriend. Means i didnt have to take you for a drink to cheer you up :p Your a good mate. Thanks for all the chats.

You are such a good kiddy. You dont seem to realise how many people like/admire you. Loves ya loads :)

You lent me your Mr Blobby costume. Yay! Your a lovely lad, i hope everything works out for you.

I admire you immensely. You've been through so much and are still smiling. Plus you like pink :D I wish you every happiness.

You have lovely hair! Seem to have a lot of trouble with the opposite sex (dont we all!) but seem to always be upbeat. I hope all your hard work pays off and you end up with a good job and a rich sex slave...i mean husband!

Me and you got on very well for a while. Sadly that didnt last. Hope you have every success in what you do.

You have loads of wicked hats! I remember our group MSN convos. Tres confusing! For me anyway. Wish you every success.

Its sad that
you dont post anymore. I enjoyed reading your posts. Wish you and Sara loads of happy stuff!

I like you but your too scary for me to chat to! One day maybe i'll pluck up the courage!

Aww you are soooo sweet! Im a bit worried about your obsession with that bloke from Buffy but one day im sure it'll be cured! Post more dammit.

I like
you but i dont think you realise! Im sorry about all the hassle you've been getting lately, i dont think you deserve it. Chin up girly!

I admire you loooooads for everthing you've achieved! I personally wouldnt wanna live there (i burn easily!) but im glad your having a good time and that your successful. Good luck.

I hope everything works out for you *big hugs* to Uncle Bri :p

I like You but you have mysteriously disappeared off my LJ! Hope your having a good time at uni and with thingy hehe.

I think you are proper mad! I like you though. You and your tits hehe.

Where the hell did you go!! Still read your LJ, you seem like a laugh and under appreciated. Hope everything works out.

For an old dear, you are sooooo cool! Ive had some nice chats with you! Your never on MSN anymore though damn you! Hope your ok.

I love you to ickle bits! You taught me how to use punctuation and that! I hope you have a nice time in Thailand(?) Will miss you.

You are a nice woman. I've never really talked to you, but thank you for all the advice you have given me in the past.

Again, i havent chatted to you much lately. Probably summat to do with your lack of internet connection! Hope your having a good time at uni and with your personal life. Much respect.

Im sorry for being a bitch to
you when i first joined. I was a meanie. Hopefully you think nicer thoughts of me now!

I love you to ickle chocolately bits! Im always here for you if you need me. Im glad your happy now, you deserve to be. Thank you for being there for me too. Mucho love!

I like you too. I hope you and Jen work out.

Your relatively new but i get on with you. Hope you finally work out the English slang...not sure why you wanna know it for though!

Theres a few more which i'll do a bit later on. But im soooo tired! Enjoy.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This seedy bitch read it. :p
    Aww you are all sickly. Hope you get better soon :)

You are lovely and need to believe that.

I like you a lot. Not sure if you still read the boards though. Have fun moving house!

You are too mature for your age but a lovely girly :)

I love you with all my heart. I know we've had our ups and downs lately but i hope you will continue to be there for me for ages to come. You was there for me as a mate and a boyfriend. Thank you for all your help and for everything else you've done. Love you :)

I may have missed a few more people but i am ill people *faints*
    hehe bless ya lacy.
    I love you to ickle chocolately bits! Im always here for you if you need me. Im glad your happy now, you deserve to be. Thank you for being there for me too. Mucho love!

:D Cheers Em, your a great mate.:)
    *laughs* very sweet babe...i can see how it may have taken you an age......

Of course I dont see you as a meanie anymore..just as a very misunderstood gal :p
    I have never talked to you properly, but i think you seem like a lovely person. You need more confidence dammit!

I enjoy reading all your posts. I think you are a lovely girl that i would like to get to know better. In a non dodgy kinda way :p
    How am I scary? Huh? :p

Take care of yourself, sweetie. Chat to me when I'm around. I'm like a big teddy bear. Just not beary. Or even that big. Or wearing a teddy. But you know what I mean.

I hope.
    Cheers baby, love you as well sexy:)

I'm here for as long as you need me.
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    I enjoy reading all your posts. I think you are a lovely girl that i would like to get to know better. In a non dodgy kinda way :p

heheh r u sure? :p
    Originally posted by *Lisa*

heheh r u sure? :p

Well the other day she did say "i'll fuck anything":eek: :D

*Soz*
    Re: All you bitches better read this, it took me 2 hours ya know!
    I didnt get on withyou at first, but what can i say! You soon realised what an amazing girl i am! I admire you a lot and hope you and Martin (?) sort everything out.
    You're bang on there love.

Bless ya little cotton socks!

What a luverly thing to do!
    Originally posted by Tweety

Well the other day she did say "i'll fuck anything":eek: :D

*Soz*

:o *slaps* ;)
    Awww.......... that's all soo sweet ~ *Sheds a tear*
    And once again I'm left out -
    ahh... I hate being the newbie.

Brave of you, LacyMay to express how you feel about everyone ~

:)
    You are on my MSN list but i dont talk to you that much. From reading your LJ entries and posts though i can tell your a nice girly. Good luck with the uni stuff.

You are Dr Sabrina hehe. I want your tits dammit. Good luck with the uni stuff too. Im sure you'll do great.

And i do not fuck anything you cheeky bitches :p

:o *slaps* ;)

Kinky:naughty::D:p

Kinky:naughty::D:p

:lol: how whorish :p
    I dont know you but you seem like a nice girl (are you a girl!?) Sorry i missed you out of the first list!

:lol: how whorish :p

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me.:o

Soz Em i will stop going off topic

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me.:o

Soz Em i will stop going off topic

:lol: pack in now, this is ems lovely thread :p naughty. ;)
    Cool :)
    I dont know you but you seem like a nice girl (are you a girl!?) Sorry i missed you out of the first list!

YaY! I got Mentioned. Cheers LacyMay! :D
    U seem nice yourself. :)

P.S. I'm a whole lot of woman

*Soz just finished watching Austin Powers with Beyonce*
    ThAnK yOu for my mention :)
    Did it really take your two hours or are you just saying that eh? :p
    Originally posted by Shukes
    Did it really take your two hours or are you just saying that eh? :p

Well nearly 3 actually!

You are not on my list at the mo cos everytime i tried to get onto your profile it crashed. I blame you ya moo!
    Re: All you bitches better read this, it took me 2 hours ya know!
    Bless. I had a few random chats with you on MSN. I admire you for your determination, and yes im still singing into my hairbrush to Madonna!

Awww having someone write about me makes me feel all special! :blush:

I haven't had much time to chat since I started work but hopefully we can have another random chat soon :)
    did u do me? :(
    You sounded like you was gonna cry or something so i've done one for you. I dont know much about you but you seem to have your head screwed on (by reading your posts) and yous a very pretty gal!
    ah thank u hehe! yay! i feel loved (james home in 3 days!!!!:D)

Well nearly 3 actually!

You are not on my list at the mo cos everytime i tried to get onto your profile it crashed. I blame you ya moo!

Pffffft, yeah right. :p
    this is such a cute thread. I've just spent ages reading ALL of the little hello's you did. I dont know many of you but its nice to see what lacymay thinks of you all. (if that makes sense ?)

Come on, group hug :)