Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Lsa - Lsd

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
LSD is at the very top of my to do list, but it seems there is a major drought, with no end in sight, so...
Is it worth buying some Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds (not bothering with eating hundreds of Morning Glory :p ) and either extracting the LSA or just eating the seeds as they are?
Is it anywhere near as good as LSD is meant to be?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was going to post a thread about this earlier on...:chin:

*awaits replies*
    Great minds, eh? :p
    its really not as good as lsd for visuals...but it can seriuously fuck you up, so dont take more than like 8 seeds of hbw...its also a more mystic high than lsd....and theres kinda strong nausea in the first 30 minutes after ingestion
    Originally posted by Grapefruity
    its really not as good as lsd for visuals...

I knew that much, but are the visuals actually worth it for what it is? Do you actually get open eye visuals and all the rest?
    Cheers
    Their legal, cheap and will make you trip. From what I've heard thats about all the benifits.
    All the people I've known who've tried them reacted badly too them and where quite sick.

If you really only want fun visuals then really acid isnt something to try, in my experiance big visuals only come with some serious head fuck and if your not ready for that then it can get nasty. However mushies are more visual and have less head fuck, but they dont come completely without the headfuck part, there isnt a trip you can do that doesnt.
    ha ha ha ha haa
    *can get acid but doesnt want to* :p
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    ha ha ha ha haa
    *can get acid but doesnt want to* :p

Mail me a sheet, eh? :p
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Last acid I bought was at Homelands last year, the dealer looked seriously suspect, but we bought some anyway. They did fuck all!
    The last time I actually came across any decent acid was at least 2 years ago when my mate managed to get hold of some sugar cubes, but even then it was only a one off.

It must be at least 3-4 years since I've seen any good blotters or microdots. To be honest, I'm not really that bothered cos the stuff fries your brain, but it would be nice to get hold of some for old times sake.
    Weekender Offender 
    Originally posted by Kiezo

Mail me a sheet, eh? :p

Yeah, me too!! ...Actually, make it 3! :D
    Re: Lsa - Lsd
    Originally posted by z0ma
    LSD is at the very top of my to do list, but it seems there is a major drought, with no end in sight, so...
    Is it worth buying some Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds (not bothering with eating hundreds of Morning Glory :p ) and either extracting the LSA or just eating the seeds as they are?
    Is it anywhere near as good as LSD is meant to be?

THE BEST THING TO DO IS GET A PAOTI (THINK THATS HOW U SPELL IT. ITS SO MUCH STRONGER THAN LSD, THERE ARE A FEW OTHERS U CAN USE TOO AND MOST CATAI SHOPS SELL THEM. IVE GOT IT WRITTEN DOWN AT HOME HOW U COOK THEM ETC ILL LET U KNOW TOM.;)
    Re: Re: Lsa - Lsd
    Originally posted by VinylVicky

THE BEST THING TO DO IS GET A PAOTI (THINK THATS HOW U SPELL IT. ITS SO MUCH STRONGER THAN LSD, THERE ARE A FEW OTHERS U CAN USE TOO AND MOST CATAI SHOPS SELL THEM. IVE GOT IT WRITTEN DOWN AT HOME HOW U COOK THEM ETC ILL LET U KNOW TOM.;)

Peyote. Or mescaline really. Yeah I know you can trip off them, but they do take well over a decade to grow to a stage where you can get a trip out of them. I dunno about you, but fuck waiting 10 years! :p
    Mescal isnt stronger than LSD, it depends on the dosage and if you talking about per mg LSD is preaty much the most powerful drug on earth.

Plus there really isnt that much of a comparison, I've heard they have quite a different feel to them. Granted they both make you trip but its not quite as simple as that.
    Oh and please dont TALK in CAPTIALS its VERY annoying.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Oh and please dont TALK in CAPTIALS its VERY annoying.

PLEASE DONT TALK IN SMALL LETTERS ITS SOOOO ANNOYING:mad:
    Oh ok then seeing as you said please ;)