Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Death threats

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last night I was 'talking' to a girl in the year below me who hates my guts for no reason other than "Because you're a goth". She claims that I've been "mouthing her off" and now she has some of her older male friends to want to kill me... apparently I'm going to get stabbed. lol. They may be 20, but they probably won't do it. They said that they know where I live and they're going to stab me. What I don't get is why this girl hates me so much? I have never done anything to her except mind my own damn buisness - I usually never get involved with any other people... but she claims that I have been mouthing her off - when its the total opposite.

Should I just go and hit her? or try to control my anger a little more?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Personally if someone was getting people on to me to "stab" because i had been mouthing her off, then id mouth her off to live upto my name then hit her.
    Ignore her if she doesnt get a reaction she will get bored
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    Ignore her if she doesnt get a reaction she will get bored

:yes:
    i've recently been through the same thing, and am in the process of statement giving and court hearings etc etc, very messy.

obviously that's gotton way out of hand, but the fact is these people are a danger to my safety, so soemthing had to be done. and you have perfectly good grounds to get everyone of her and her little friends arrested, people just cant go round threatening others.

but whatever you do DONT hit her. if anything got worse and you had to take legal action, or even just action within the school, in the eyes of the law/authorities you are at the same low level as them if you resort to vio,lence. and dont say anything they can quote you on.

believe me i've been there and am still there now! bloody court case!! DONT write anything to her, and ALWAYS keep messages or letters she sends you if things start to get out of hand, its all evidence!!

bloody stupid bitch! (her not you!)

x
    Re: Death threats
    Originally posted by Slayer_Pantera
    Last night I was 'talking' to a girl in the year below me who hates my guts for no reason other than "Because you're a goth". She claims that I've been "mouthing her off" and now she has some of her older male friends to want to kill me... apparently I'm going to get stabbed. lol. They may be 20, but they probably won't do it. They said that they know where I live and they're going to stab me. What I don't get is why this girl hates me so much? I have never done anything to her except mind my own damn buisness - I usually never get involved with any other people... but she claims that I have been mouthing her off - when its the total opposite.

Should I just go and hit her? or try to control my anger a little more?

SMASH THE LITTLE BITCH!

Kally:D
    I would have to say to go to someone in the school or to the police and try to take some legal action against her and her friends, but please just do not hit her or do anything that they could hold against you.
    In my opinion, just take things, to the authorities, and let them take care of it and let them take action and not you.
    I'm sorry if that sounds kind of rude, but I think it's better if you get the school or the police or some other form of authority involved instead of you taking things into your own hands.
    I hope that things work out ok :)
    now that's good advise, but if u do invole the cops, you will cop a lot of shit from this girl and her friends, but hey it'll be worth it if u get an assult charge against her name, she'll prob shut up after that