Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Mel C - Here it comes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Overplayed, but I like it.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    It's ok.......but not brilliant. Her voice irritates me though.....it reminds me of when she was in the spice girls (is she still? i lose track..) ....and i really hated them.
  • Options
    Her singing (:lol: ) voice really annoys me too. I haven't heard this song you speak off, I am just going by her previous releases, when I was stupid enough to listen the radio!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Her singing (:lol: ) voice really annoys me too. I haven't heard this song you speak off, I am just going by her previous releases, when I was stupid enough to listen the radio!
    yeah I know what you mean.they play the same songs on the radio all the time..usually the relaly annoying ones. i only tune into radio one.....and only when I know the top 40 or what ever isnt showing.......I heard her song on one of the morning tv programs (i was actulaly awake in the morning!)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    I haven't heard this song you speak off

I don't know the exact title, she says "here it comes again" a few times during the song, and I guessed the title was something like that.