Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

H20 Aqua water

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was reading an article the other day, I have started going to the gym regulary and they say i should drink at least a minimum of 1 gallon of water a day.

Thats 4.5 litres (i think)

How much do you drink ?

I am sure somewhere they recommend that we drink 8 pints a day, do you come anywhere close ?

:)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    about 5 litres.

maybe more.
    Re: H20 Aqua water
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES

How much do you drink ?

I am sure somewhere they recommend that we drink 8 pints a day, do you come anywhere close ?

:)

Not anywhere near it. I usually get by on a can of diet coke & a couple of glasses (if that) of squash. How unhealthy does that make me?
    When I'm at work I drink loads - not sure how much - more than needed?

Its an excuse to get away from the desk every 20 minutes - any excuse will do. :D

Plus, I find my eyes dry really quickly staring at this sodding screen all day, so need to drink loads - otherwise my eyes are like :yeees:
    So far I have drunk 2 litres in 2 hours, its quite addictive have one of those "sport" volvic ones with the squirty lids, just a novelty I am sure

:rolleyes:
    Um on average i drink about 5 glasses of water a day, your supposed to eat 5 pieces of fruit a day to but i would say i have about 1 piece of fruit a day.
    its 8 glasses of water a day,not 8 pints.....
    i drink 2-3 litres a day.thats a lot more than 8 glasses!
    and i eat 5 portions of fruit and veg!!
    im such a good girl...:angel:
    I'm handily situated right next to the water cooler in my office, which is a good thing now, cos when I signed up for the gym a couple of months back n had my health review I was told I was really dehydrated and should drink loads more, unfortunately tho, I'm not next to the loo too :crazyeyes: :lol:
    I certainly don't drink enough.
    I used to buy bottles and bottles of water and drink them constantly. I was rarely seen without water.

I would say I drink about 3 glasses of liquid a day. But all this talk of water is making me thirsty.
    I drink next to nothing :crazyeyes I drink maybe 1/4 a bottle a day... I need to drink more.
    Re: H20 Aqua water
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES

8 pints!! Nah, must be 8 glasses or something. I think if you drink TOO much water it can cause you probs. I'm sure if I'm wrong you'll all be quick enough to tell me :p
    i usually drink about 9 glasses a day