Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Brain damage fears as Beckham hit on the head by flying boot

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,718 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
When you only have two brain cells you have to look after them... ;)

Alex Ferguson... what a bad loser he is! I thought his comments about Arsenal bullying the referee were particularly laughable... he must have been looking the other way on the few ocassions when Keane & co have mobbed a ref.

In his defence, he's not the only manager to lose the plot. Here's a BBC report: When Managers Attack!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fergie is not as bad as Arsene Wenker when it comes to blindness. Great article though! :D
    What a pathetic display from 'Sir' (:rolleyes: ) Ferguson, we are meant to respect this guy?:eek2:
    I only wish some of the players showed such passion...

Okay, someone was hurt but that was hardly intentional.

Put it this way, I can think of many fans who would have taken out their frustration on some inanimate object (and I don't mean Beckham her ;) ) at the teams display
    I think we should have put Ferguson on instead of Giggs as he has a more accurate shot:p
    As usual internet rumours and conspiracy theories are already being emailed around.

This is what I just got. Most probably bollocks but amusing read nonetheless:

"rumour that is doing the rounds in the city.................no evidence,but a little more likely than the flying boot story. Just thought you might be interested, maybe not. I'm on an Arsenal mailing list and one guy on it claims to be a good friend of Ashley Cole. Now this guy has told the list stuff before that he said he heard from Ashley and a lot of it has turned out to be true. Anyway his latest story today is that Ashley went in to the United dressing room after Saturdays match to commiserate with his English team mates. Rio Ferdinand quickly ushered him out saying that there was a major row. Apparently Rio told Cole that Ferguson was giving Beckham a right going over and said to him "Ashley Cole made you look a right c**t". Beckham replied "well, Wenger has made you look a bigger c**t, yet again". With that Ferguson picked up a boot and fired it at him. When Cole walked in to the dressing room, Neville and Scholes were holding Beckham up against the wall and a couple of others were holding back Ferguson. I don't know how true this is, but it is more believable than the "kicked a boot" story. Have you ever kicked a boot, it's hard raise it off the ground never mind get the power to injure someone. "
    He's a very bad loser. I can't ever remember him saying the better team won on the day. Thinking about it, he wasn't that good a winner either...

Like the time when Aberdeen won the Scottish Cup, and in his post match interview, he said we were a "disgrace" and the players should all be "ashamed of themselves" and "that performance was not good enough for Aberdeen Football Club"

Class :)