Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Beckham is beaten up

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was pissing myself laughing when i saw this

David Beckham required two stitches after an angry Sir Alex Ferguson kicked a football boot which struck him above the eye, The Sun newspaper has claimed.
The incident is said to have taken place after the Old Trafford club's 2-0 FA Cup fifth round defeat to Arsenal on Saturday.

A United spokesman refused to comment on the alleged incident and said only: "Whatever happens in the dressing room remains private."

According to The Sun, Beckham was sitting in the dressing room when Ferguson vented his frustration by kicking the boot.

There is no suggestion that the United manager intended to injure the England captain but it is claimed that Beckham was left with a gash above one of his eyes.

The midfielder had been substituted in the fifth round tie after injuring his right leg.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey! Not everyone hates Beckham you know!
    And it would seem it was an accident anyway. Dont tell me noone reading this has ever kicked something when they've been angry?
    Even Leeds would seem to have got futher than us (and thats saying something ;):p )
    Originally posted by faerielights
    Hey! Not everyone hates Beckham you know!
    And it would seem it was an accident anyway. Dont tell me noone reading this has ever kicked something when they've been angry?
    Even Leeds would seem to have got futher than us (and thats saying something ;):p )

ohh come on you have to find it funny, you can just imagine davids reaction,

he probably ran off crying to posh, (the boss hit me)
    *Is on her way to kick Fergy's arse*
    Originally posted by TheMistress
    *Is on her way to kick Fergy's arse*

Lol, scars are sexy :p
    Originally posted by Type R

ohh come on you have to find it funny, you can just imagine davids reaction,

he probably ran off crying to posh, (the boss hit me)

:lol: