Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

i got attacked on valentines day...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
as i was walkin to the corner shop it was around 8pm a few days ago, i was on the fone to me mate and then this bloke starts lurkin around. so i'm tellin my friend and just as i finish my credit runs out, then this guy comes up to me and grabs me and pushes me to the ground. i tried to push him off but he wouldn't then he started feelin me so i kicked him in his balls and ran like hell. My parents reported it to the police but i'm just so scared that he'll come after me cos he knows were i live. neone been through sumthin like this who could help me...pls

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh dear, sorry to hear that

I'm glad your ok now, I doubt this man will come back (even if he knows where you live)

Do you know where he lives?

Things like that will scare you for a while, but you can and try learn from it, and it might just make you stronger in the long run.
    If he knows where you live then surely you know who he is?
    ok ok here's the situation

they're building sumthin over the road from me and he's the night watchman, he saw me leave the house and came up to me from the building site wen i was about half way between home and the shop i thought i was closer to the shop so i ran there and got a taxi home.

Now do u all realise how he knows where i live...btw i dont know him and dont want to either!
    Re: ok ok here's the situation
    Originally posted by amirab
    they're building sumthin over the road from me and he's the night watchman, he saw me leave the house and came up to me from the building site wen i was about half way between home and the shop i thought i was closer to the shop so i ran there and got a taxi home.

Now do u all realise how he knows where i live...btw i dont know him and dont want to either!
    Have you told your parents about this?

If you know where he works, then he's pretty fucked!

as for your recovery, It may take a while, and you might not want to leave your house. That's fine

Only do stuff when you feel ready and safe. As I say, this may make you stronger in the long run.
    tell your parents that you know where he is/will be. i expect they shall tell the police, and the police will be waiting for him.

i hope you're ok...
    i did tell them...

my dad reported it and the police came and picked all the night watchmen up there were three of them and i had to identify him...now i think my parents are pressing charges but the thing that really does worry me is that the others also know were i live...

i have to go out that way to get the bus every morning for skool and today i thought i saw him and i nearly shit myself....its soooooooooo bloody horrible!!!!
    Hi there amirab

I'm sorry to hear what happened, but in the same breath well done for going to the police. Have you spoken to Victim Support (national charity for people affected by crime) about this? the Police should have given you some information on them...

People affected by crime can also contact the Victim Supportline - a national lo-call telephone number. Trained staff and volunteers offer support and information to victims and witnesses of crime in complete anonymity, and can put people in touch with local Victim Support services and other relevant organisations if required.

call: 0845 30 30 900

9am - 9pm Mondays to Fridays
    9am - 7pm weekends
    9am - 5pm bank holidays

All calls are confidential and
    charged at local rates.

There is more info on victim support
    here

Hope that helps
    Susie :)
    Shit.

As has been said - Just keep on saying to yourself - what doesn't kill me makes me stronger!

and god luck with putting the fucker in jail!
    Re: i did tell them...
    Originally posted by amirab
    my dad reported it and the police came and picked all the night watchmen up there were three of them and i had to identify him...now i think my parents are pressing charges but the thing that really does worry me is that the others also know were i live...

i have to go out that way to get the bus every morning for skool and today i thought i saw him and i nearly shit myself....its soooooooooo bloody horrible!!!!
    I wouldnt have thought the other night watchmen would approve of what he did so I wouldnt worry that theyre going to get you or anything. Just because he worked there it doesnt mean all his workmates would approve of him attacking a girl.